01-06-2012, 04:46 AM #1
eDeityy
NGU's Resident Author
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am ****ing terrible at finishing. I will play games and keep 55%+ possession, but then lose as a result of a crosswhore scoring a header or a simple pass across the box on me. I really don't have that big of a problem defending: I just get frustrated after I miss seven or eight chances one-on-one with the goalkeeper. I hit the upper-ninety cross bar TWICE today, one on the first shot, and then one on the follow-up.

What do I do?
01-25-2012, 10:49 PM #29
Jallahalla
Do a barrel roll!
Try to get the ball and walk with a fast player towards keeper.
Just before you reach the keeper play it to a player who walks with you and score with that player!
Works almost every time.. (Maybe use Ultra-Attacking?)
01-26-2012, 08:30 AM #30
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
I'm just letting you all know on what I do to practice specific tricks and shots, it's a lot more efficient than 1v1 with the keeper in pro arena.

When in arena press Select(ps3) or Back(xbox). Then choose practice match, this way you can limit the number of players the other team has, and can play you vs 4 defenders where you can learn skills in TELE. This is also really good for practising long shots and just finishing in general.

Just posting in-case some don't know of it, its helped me a lot recently with skills and finishing.
01-27-2012, 02:41 AM #31
xnoobslayer459
Do a barrel roll!
Yea similar to what has been said before, i like to take a step to my right/left foot ( depending on their dominate foot) before taking the finness shot, it allows the ball to go further to the corner and away from the corner Smile Also hitting the ball as the keep is running out usually works well for me.
01-27-2012, 06:46 AM #32
Jallahalla
Do a barrel roll!
Also maybe stop touching your right trigger ((the sprint button)) before you even shoot! the control themself better than
01-27-2012, 09:51 AM #33
Pur3XR3L3NTL3SS
Do a barrel roll!
Just practise even look on youtube for help?
01-27-2012, 10:05 AM #34
use finess ... that the only thing u can do :P

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

or when ur 1 - 1 with the keeper ... never shoot towards the side which is more easy ...... keeper can easily dive.. always shoot towards the less open space

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo