01-08-2012, 12:36 AM #1
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Originally posted by another user
Who out there remembers the day when true online multiplayer team football was first introduced?

Online Multiplayer Football was born

We at FIFAGamer.Net sure remember this day. The online 'Be A Pro' mode on FIFA 08 was revolutionary and started something special. It may have just been 5v5 back then but it was immensely enjoyable.

Then came FIFA 09 with its full 'Clubs' game mode and was a massive success. There were many great teams battling for the #1 spot in the rankings. The likes of The Originals, Flawless Victory, Dutch Predators and FIFA 4LIFE to name a few were very successful clubs and extremely hard to beat. The game mode was highly addictive and the gameplay was improved even more from its predecessor.

FIFA 10 then arrived and introduced its all new 'Virtual Pro' feature. This would be where FIFA Gamers could make their very own player and improve him by unlocking various accomplishments. This was a success and very popular amongst the community. The gameplay improved even more in many peoples opinion and the mode continued to be massively popular.

Where it went wrong...

October 2010 and we had FIFA 11. This is where, in many people's minds who remember Pro Clubs for what it was back on FIFA 09 became very frustrated and disappointed with the mode. The introduction of Virtual Pro Goalkeepers was all new and very interesting to many. However once it became apparent that if someone knew what they were doing they could save what really should be 'unsaveable' shots and have the ability to catch 'bullet' headers from only a few yards away, alarm bells began to rang. Not only this but the AI was improved further, meaning people could happily play without an 'ANY' and feel confident the CPU would do a good job for them.

While this was great to many 'new' gamers of the Pro Clubs mode, we feel that to most of the community who remember the game mode in its former glory felt the natural fun and human element was being taken away. The game mode had always been about a team of humans playing a team of humans. Seeing which team could create the better passing moves, make the best runs and outplay their human opposition. With the CPU being improved further and many teams now using this for their ANY it took all human feel out of the mode and gave it a very robotic feel.

We were however patient and waited for the arrival of FIFA 12 to hopefully restore Pro Clubs to its former greatness...

FIFA 12 was released and while the game mode itself improved massively in terms of lag and connection issues which we all appreciate immensely, the gameplay remained very much the same. The 'world class' CPU was still being used most of the time in games and Virtual Pro Goalkeepers were still saving the 'unsaveable' shots. However, there was an attempt by EA to help the mode by reducing the difficulty of the CPU from World Class. The patch was released and there seemed to be a slight improvement, but ultimately the robotic and very 'unhuman' element would sadly remain. The generic players in pro clubs still perform better when AI controlled as opposed to a human controlling them and we feel this absolutely should NOT be the case in what is a fully online multiplayer game mode.

Fix Clubs!

Therefore we are asking those in the FIFA Pro Clubs community who remember the game mode for the brilliance it was back on FIFA 09 and 10 to sign our petition and help this dying game mode. We would like the CPU removed from the game mode completely and for the human element to be restored 100%. We feel ALL teams must use an 'ANY' for the fun to be restored. It should be about what skill each of us gamers possess. It should not be about whether you can break down a CPU defence every game. We would also like to see virtual pro keepers 'nerfed'. It is bad programming and completely unrealistic if in every game you must aim to score a certain way in order to win a game. The mode used to be about variety and freedom to express yourself on the virtual pitch. We want this back.

We don't expect those who never played FIFA 09 and 10 Clubs to understand where we are coming from, however we hope you can see that for an online multiplayer game mode the CPU should have no major influence in the outcome of a match whatsoever like it presently does.

We at FIFAGamer.Net kindly ask for your support in this issue and hope EA will take notice. The simple fact is they will if we make enough noise and that is done by us all signing this petition. Thanks for reading and lets bring back the fun!

Written by Ryan Passmore | Ry3Productions

You must login or register to view this content.

Please help and support this petition, I'm sure those who play clubs will fully understand!

Last edited by Kaspa ; 01-08-2012 at 12:46 AM.
01-08-2012, 04:14 PM #2
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
bumpppppppppppppppppp
01-08-2012, 08:23 PM #3
Originally posted by Kaspa View Post

Please help and support this petition, I'm sure those who play clubs will fully understand!

Signed.....
01-08-2012, 08:48 PM #4
omsima
I am error
how was the old clubs?
does anyone have a video?

SIGNED
01-08-2012, 10:21 PM #5
Kaspa
MUDAMUDAMUDA!!!
Originally posted by omsima View Post
how was the old clubs?
does anyone have a video?

SIGNED

If you watch the video above it will show some clips from previous clubs. Smile
01-12-2012, 05:32 PM #6
I found clubs better this year than I did last, is it just me?
01-14-2012, 07:10 AM #7
#signed and the main reason i signed is i'm fed up of going GK when our GK ain't online :'(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo