05-19-2013, 01:33 PM #1
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so some-one has posted for a quick way to level up your EAFC level so i am asking NGU if there are any others who would like to know that dont know if so i will post a thread.

The following user thanked UKSIDNUS for this useful post:

II Dave II
05-19-2013, 03:44 PM #2
Yeah you should do it Happy Happy Happy Happy

Come on people post
05-19-2013, 03:49 PM #3
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by UKSIDNUS View Post
Ok so some-one has posted for a quick way to level up your EAFC level so i am asking NGU if there are any others who would like to know that dont know if so i will post a thread.

Go on then, if you insist Happy
05-22-2013, 09:32 PM #4
Come on post it!
05-22-2013, 10:01 PM #5
post it please ! i begging of you Happy
06-06-2013, 08:37 AM #6
Originally posted by UKSIDNUS View Post
Ok so some-one has posted for a quick way to level up your EAFC level so i am asking NGU if there are any others who would like to know that dont know if so i will post a thread.

yes please Smile
06-09-2013, 12:08 AM #7
UKSIDNUS
Climbing up the ladder
sorry people been well bust with my new born baby i have checked and this is still working IM NOT SURE IF FUT AND OTHER DO THE SAME (MY GUESS IS YES)
1)HEAD INTO SEASONS AND FINISH A SEASON (win the title get relegated hold you division IT DOSENT MATTER.
2)after your last game it will pop up in corner held won or relegated along with your XP for the season.
3)search for a game in your new season when the game starts QUIT, you will get the xp you got just before the game AGAIN.
4)KEEP REPEATING just start a game then back out.

but remember you get diffrent xp every season sumtimes i get 258xp the other day i got 1000xp ALSO YOUR XP IS CAPPED DAILY
Originally posted by KiD View Post
yes please Smile
06-11-2013, 01:41 PM #8
TheCrimsonEcho
Bounty hunter
post it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo