02-23-2014, 12:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I've just started playing FUT.
Can you guys give me some tips how to make easy coins on fifa?, That would be awesome Winky Winky
I have a low budget like 2k & my best player is atm Alexandre Pato Smile
-Yannick Dave

My Team..
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Yannickis1337 ; 02-23-2014 at 12:57 AM.
03-07-2014, 02:16 PM #2
xOH-
Gym leader
Originally posted by Yannickis1337 View Post
Hello guys, I've just started playing FUT.
Can you guys give me some tips how to make easy coins on fifa?, That would be awesome Winky Winky
I have a low budget like 2k & my best player is atm Alexandre Pato Smile
-Yannick Dave

My Team..
You must login or register to view this content.

You should build a non rare second team so that you can keep your fitness levels up without having to waste 2K on squad fitness cards all the time.

I use this as my first team - You must login or register to view this content.

I personally use this as my backup squad - You must login or register to view this content.

When your backup squad is running low on contracts, rest them so they have 99 fitness, then sell them for the same price as you bought them (they nearly always sell) and buy back the exact same team with more contracts. When you have very few coins like you do it is as much about saving coins as it is about making more.

If you have played FUT before you will know how to trade but if not here is a link to a site that explains trading for all different budgets. You will get better and better at trading over time and the golden rule is that you have to have coins to make coins meaning that the more coins you have, the easier it is to make big profits. That's how I afford all my squads.

DO NOT BUY PACKS! Complete waste of coins and every 1 in 100 you buy you might get lucky.

Hope this helps Smile

The following user thanked xOH- for this useful post:

Yannickis1337
03-07-2014, 03:21 PM #3
Originally posted by xOH
You should build a non rare second team so that you can keep your fitness levels up without having to waste 2K on squad fitness cards all the time.

I use this as my first team - You must login or register to view this content.

I personally use this as my backup squad - You must login or register to view this content.

When your backup squad is running low on contracts, rest them so they have 99 fitness, then sell them for the same price as you bought them (they nearly always sell) and buy back the exact same team with more contracts. When you have very few coins like you do it is as much about saving coins as it is about making more.

If you have played FUT before you will know how to trade but if not here is a link to a site that explains trading for all different budgets. You will get better and better at trading over time and the golden rule is that you have to have coins to make coins meaning that the more coins you have, the easier it is to make big profits. That's how I afford all my squads.

DO NOT BUY PACKS! Complete waste of coins and every 1 in 100 you buy you might get lucky.

Hope this helps Smile

Thanks man, but i've already build a decent squad Smile You must login or register to view this content.
Thanks anyway for the help man Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo