06-23-2014, 02:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just started playing FUT, havent put much money into the game so i do not have that good of players. i have an all-gold team around 80 rating with one TOTS striker named Zarate, and my squad is 83 rated with 100 chemistry but i was wondering if anyone had any good players they would be willing to give me or sell to me, i have around 10,000 coins and might buy more coins off a site. Since fifa 15 is coming out soon i am not planning on spending much money on this but i would be willing to buy good players depending on who it is and the price, as well as coins. my psn is Chuck_FTW and my skype is also Chuck_FTW , contact me on skype if you have any offers, thanks Smile
if anyone has a messi card let me know! Smile
06-23-2014, 10:12 AM #2
Berni123
Little One
Originally posted by FTW View Post
just started playing FUT, havent put much money into the game so i do not have that good of players. i have an all-gold team around 80 rating with one TOTS striker named Zarate, and my squad is 83 rated with 100 chemistry but i was wondering if anyone had any good players they would be willing to give me or sell to me, i have around 10,000 coins and might buy more coins off a site. Since fifa 15 is coming out soon i am not planning on spending much money on this but i would be willing to buy good players depending on who it is and the price, as well as coins. my psn is Chuck_FTW and my skype is also Chuck_FTW , contact me on skype if you have any offers, thanks Smile
if anyone has a messi card let me know! Smile

Buy 500 k for 20$ that's not much and build awsome team..
06-23-2014, 04:29 PM #3
whats your skype, we can talk about a deal
06-29-2014, 06:49 PM #4
FIFACoinStore
FIFA COIN SUPPLIER
Buy some coins from me bud.
Currently £30/m

Kind regards.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo