Post: will the be a official ngu fifa tournament on ps3 ?
08-04-2014, 08:28 PM #1
alih88
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am just wondering i saw the official ngu fifa 13 tournament thread and i would like to know if there will be one for fifa 14 and also if anyone is good at fifa 14 and fancies a game let me know and i will be happy to play and beat you lmao

The following user thanked alih88 for this useful post:

08-05-2014, 02:05 PM #2
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by alih88 View Post
i am just wondering i saw the official ngu fifa 13 tournament thread and i would like to know if there will be one for fifa 14 and also if anyone is good at fifa 14 and fancies a game let me know and i will be happy to play and beat you lmao

Tournaments will be held for Fifa 15 this year! You better gear up for this one. Attempt to get a PS4 or XB1 for this tournament since the majority will be on those two consoles.
08-05-2014, 02:47 PM #3
alih88
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Tournaments will be held for Fifa 15 this year! You better gear up for this one. Attempt to get a PS4 or XB1 for this tournament since the majority will be on those two consoles.

ok thanks for letting me know n i am always ready for some fifa and i will make up my mind on which console to go for which will most likely be ps4 but for now i am ready and willing for a on fif challenge on fifa 14 the ps3 version
08-15-2014, 06:23 AM #4
Tournaments will be held for Fifa 15 this year! Sounds great!
08-16-2014, 04:04 AM #5
divybc
Former Staff
I ran a tournament earlier this year and unfortunately it couldn't go ahead. There was a lot of sign ups, but the amount of people who actually committed to it was very little.

As said by budz, next-gen consoles are going to be more used and there will be some for Fifa 15.
08-17-2014, 03:20 AM #6
alih88
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by divybc View Post
I ran a tournament earlier this year and unfortunately it couldn't go ahead. There was a lot of sign ups, but the amount of people who actually committed to it was very little.

As said by budz, next-gen consoles are going to be more used and there will be some for Fifa 15.

ok thanks i will hopefully be buying a next gen console soon so i will defo enter when the next tournament is announced

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo