03-30-2015, 12:08 AM #1
Binerz
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yop i release free my tool of FIFA today...

I'm sorry for all customers but this being cracked by ben Mhenni.

THE BEST TOOL OF FIFA IS GETTING FREE BOYS

All other tool are created on the base of project rbx...

PS : If you have player to locate (ex zlatan for 3 games) locate one of him and restart the game.

EDIT : 03/06/2015

Tool got updated,to get it working delete coach of your team and restart the game.
It's a minor update,a biggest update will be released early.

Screen : You must login or register to view this content.

Link : You must login or register to view this content.
VS : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Binerz ; 06-03-2015 at 06:20 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Binerz for this useful post:

2freshtotouch, ANDROID000, Arrow_Modz, BeerFearModz, BurnMoDzHQ, Cenetic, CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT, Curt, EpicModZz, ItzCamachoBoii, Kyzhh, moekroeman, monkeyhaze77, Murq_Fuzion, RTE, tenerifekid2, tenerifekid3, The Psychopath, xDebugKiller
04-01-2015, 08:20 AM #38
gboss
Keeper
Originally posted by The
Do you have the "PS3TMAPI.dll" file in the same folder as the tool ?

no how i get PS3TMAPI.dll, can u tell me if u dont mind
04-01-2015, 08:54 AM #39
CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BurnMoDzHQ View Post
Inject Full Toty and Legend Team not work :(

Not so sure about whats going with the toty but legends wont work as we dont have them on ps3 (y) ( but am sure you could have worked that out for yourself )
04-01-2015, 11:16 AM #40
dont work on cex ,;(
04-01-2015, 11:24 AM #41
CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
Do a barrel roll!
This is the first rtm tool for fifa i can actually say works Smile Although changes are not permanent as in it doesn't stick to the server . It does work for the time that you spend on the game on your cfw. Although one note am not sure if this was just me or have other been experiencing this but when i inject the full toty team it does work but the game seems to not be able to load up seasons ? not sure why this is ?. Also one bug id like to say is that the Player swapper doesn't seem to work ? But besides these 2 little things it works flawlessly Smile good job!
04-01-2015, 03:51 PM #42
renzovdam
Save Point
cant you get banned?
04-01-2015, 04:03 PM #43
Binerz
Banned
Originally posted by LiMiT View Post
This is the first rtm tool for fifa i can actually say works Smile Although changes are not permanent as in it doesn't stick to the server . It does work for the time that you spend on the game on your cfw. Although one note am not sure if this was just me or have other been experiencing this but when i inject the full toty team it does work but the game seems to not be able to load up seasons ? not sure why this is ?. Also one bug id like to say is that the Player swapper doesn't seem to work ? But besides these 2 little things it works flawlessly Smile good job!

It's because your player doens't have contract/are injuried,restart the game and fix it.
04-01-2015, 04:05 PM #44
boynino321
Save Point
You can get console banned i have that today and then u need to buy a new cid
04-01-2015, 04:53 PM #45
CrEaTiiOn_LiMiT
Do a barrel roll!
Update : Got the player swap working , When trying to use the toty in a game it says unable to find a game session all the time . Also When refreshing team my manager comes up as a player leaving on player normal all the time kind of annoying :P anyone know a fix ? <-- . Again good tool Smile
04-01-2015, 06:33 PM #46
Where would I find this 'PS3TMAPI.dll'?
When I download the tool it isn't within the download

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo