11-22-2011, 11:19 PM #1
koolmadrid
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); first of all dont spam me, i am just asking a simple question.. not advertising autobuyer or something..

i was just wondering, i have seen some guys claim they have autobuyer for UT and have made alot of coins.. like they are getting players very very cheap.. they say they have auto-buyer where u can fix the value of the player and the autobuyer will buy him with once when he come to to market..

is there an autobuyer or does they just sit at 59th min 24/7? but still, u wont be able to get such good deals :\

ex.
You must login or register to view this content.

i am a bit confused, does anyone know if autobuyer is legit or just scam to get money?
Last edited by koolmadrid ; 11-22-2011 at 11:23 PM.
12-22-2011, 03:16 AM #11
xMo
League Champion
Originally posted by Neymar View Post
Yes they do exist.

I nearly made one in Fifa 11 at the very end but didn't have enough timd to finish it off. People say you will be banned if you do it this year but I know people still are.

What an autobuyer does is it constantly searches the market not just at the 59th minute but the full market. It is programmed to buy any player under market price (you input the value in yours). I made mines in Java (I know I didnt finish it). It doesnt sit on the web app, it runs on CMD.

Every player has an ID and every trade has an ID. I made my searches return the info of each trade and used XML parsing to show the details. Basically if player ID = blahblah and buynow = blahblah get the trade ID and buy the player using the buy script.

is duplication true or tale?
12-22-2011, 12:11 PM #12
Originally posted by xMo View Post

Duplication is fake
12-22-2011, 11:01 PM #13
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by xMo View Post

Duplication is not possible.
12-29-2011, 08:29 PM #14
Theo Walcott
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Outershadow View Post
I see many topics about the same issue. Yes autobuyers are real but those who use them risk a ban.
I won't lie and not gonna say that I don't want to advertise...
I created autobuyer myself. I tried to make it different than the classic autobuy programs and it's undetectable if used smartly.

Please visit my channel:

Download link to the trial version is in the comments .. and here:

Full maunual is included in the .zip.

If you have any technical questions feel free to contact me on: [email][email protected][/email]

Your program doesn't work. I've tried it before. I wont pay you 25$ for something that doesn't work. Seriously.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo