01-16-2012, 12:45 PM #1
Whazup
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know if the stat glitch is still possible? In FIFA 11 I accidently did the stat glitch, so I was able to edit all my players to 99 in ranked matches. I've seen more people using the glitch on FIFA 11, but it was very rare. Does anyone know how to do the stat glitch in FIFA 11? In FIFA 11 I was able to edit the "Online Squad".
Or can anyone confirm it is patched in 12?

In FIFA 12 it is still possible to get the "Online Squad" loaded, (when you delete your offline squads and go in a game and back out) but when I try to save the edited "Online Squads" it says "Warning Online Squads are loaded. Go to my FIFA to save the squads manually." Is there a way to bypass this?

Or might there be a way to edit the "Online Squad" file on the computer, like the virtual pro hack?
01-16-2012, 01:07 PM #2
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
There is no squad stat glitching on this fifa as they check if the squads match with the other person, if not they kick you from the game.
01-16-2012, 01:09 PM #3
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
well my friend who is terrible at the game and he has a massive win streak and he doesnt even know how he got it lol
01-16-2012, 01:15 PM #4
Whazup
Save Point
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
There is no squad stat glitching on this fifa as they check if the squads match with the other person, if not they kick you from the game.

Have u experienced someone with a different squad file? Or have you been kicked out of the game?
Because that would mean it is possible to get your edited squad in the match.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Originally posted by xX View Post
well my friend who is terrible at the game and he has a massive win streak and he doesnt even know how he got it lol

He got the glitch working on FIFA 12?
01-16-2012, 01:18 PM #5
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Whazup View Post
Have u experienced someone with a different squad file? Or have you been kicked out of the game?

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

well he didnt but he played online and sumthing wrong cuz he has like a 7digit win streak or 6 digit
01-16-2012, 01:19 PM #6
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.

I had a different squad to a player once, it kept kicking me out of the game due to having different squad files.
01-16-2012, 01:26 PM #7
Whazup
Save Point
Found a tutorial for FIFA 09 stat glitch. I remember the way I got it working on FIFA 11 was almost the same.

So the glitch is there for 3 years. EA fail at patching glitches.
01-16-2012, 04:34 PM #8
Whazup
Save Point
I had a different squad to a player once, it kept kicking me out of the game due to having different squad files.

You were right. I managed to edit the Online Squad file and been able to set players to 99, when I go to Head 2 Head Seasons I see my players got 99 and even in de arena before the match my players are super fast. But when the game starts I get the same message as you got.

EA checks if you're Squad file is the same as the Squad file from your opponent. If different, the match get cancelled.

If there is no way to bypass this the glitch is patched.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by xeder
so does this work?

Editing online Squads work.
Play with the edited squad in ranked matches doesn't work as EA check your squad files with the opponents squad files.
If this check can't be bypassed it wont work.
01-16-2012, 05:09 PM #9
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Found a tutorial for FIFA 09 stat glitch. I remember the way I got it working on FIFA 11 was almost the same.

So the glitch is there for 3 years. EA fail at patching glitches.

They fixed it in this years game.
01-16-2012, 05:54 PM #10
Whazup
Save Point
They fixed it in this years game.

Probably they did. There could be a way to bypass the check or prevent the squad file to be checked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo