03-26-2013, 08:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Ngu i have a small Question .
is it possible to RTM Fifa13 E.G. Any offsets or anything in particular because iam sick and tired of the servers and they banned me on 3 accounts which i did nothing wrong and they stole mainly a rough estimate of £70 , 3 season passes and i have had enough D=:cry: so i want to know if you can change your coin total or anything like that?
if soo Help would be greatly appreciated

i dont know if i put this in the right thread if soo sorry and i will remove to the right section lol

zMoDzV SmileHappy
03-26-2013, 09:49 PM #2
Daweeyz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by another user
Fifa 13 rtm?
Hi Ngu i have a small Question .
is it possible to RTM Fifa13 E.G. Any offsets or anything in particular because iam sick and tired of the servers and they banned me on 3 accounts which i did nothing wrong and they stole mainly a rough estimate of £70 , 3 season passes and i have had enough so i want to know if you can change your coin total or anything like that?
if soo Help would be greatly appreciated

i dont know if i put this in the right thread if soo sorry and i will remove to the right section lol

zMoDzV

no way evrything from FUT is saved on Online Servers :/
03-26-2013, 10:10 PM #3
riggstq
[move]Haters Gonna Hate[/move]
Originally posted by xCryModz View Post
no way evrything from FUT is saved on Online Servers :/

correct me if im wrong but arent call of duty stats saved on an online server? else surely you could mod your stats via your game save which isnt possible :S
03-26-2013, 10:44 PM #4
i edited some things but nothing significant, just name etc
03-26-2013, 10:48 PM #5
Originally posted by riggstq View Post
correct me if im wrong but arent call of duty stats saved on an online server? else surely you could mod your stats via your game save which isnt possible :S

Every game works differently but call of duty stores your stats online thats correct, but it allows the game to tell it what it should set the stats too. (Im not sure if it would work, probably not, but it could be an SQLI opportunity O_O)
03-27-2013, 12:40 AM #6
Jared
Tranquility.
Moved to the FIFA Cheats, Mods and Glitches section.
03-27-2013, 06:52 PM #7
chinchanpu
Little One
actually i think its possible editing offsets but fun enough everybody is trying to hack the same wich fifa has already tough which makes it harder like make packs cheaper or editing money each round and stuff like that but has someone ever tought outside the box?

ill give some ideas but dunno if they could work since i dont hack or posses and ps3 cfw

most things on ea servers are server side checked before aplyying wich is gonna make hard a lot of things
but these could be a good start

hack the fifa points does cfw allow to get free purchases on ps store ? try that

when trading sometimes the game gets overloaded and u cant get ur card so before u claim a certain card
u change it offset example u have a bronze card and u change it to aguero adress and then press accept button
and maybe who knows it becomes an aguero

lot of ppl is trying to change the tournament prizes maybe this could actaully work change its offset or in the last match before winning

like the 15 million coins glitch i think someone used a cfw to change the value of his money to infinite and started buying lots of cards
with no money so actually that what happened if im not wrong (and maybe its patched) try it

easy way to make money? no problem u can edit the contracts and buy good player low contracts add 99 with 1 card and start selling them for more coins its a way

and my last idea would be a way to boost a card stats permanently change its offsets the trading it to another account maybe interesting if its kepts the boosted stats and some ppl would be OP :P
03-27-2013, 11:20 PM #8
Alexon
Banned
we can take the advantage from XBOX or PC offset then try it in PS3

I think it is the same values
12-19-2015, 07:16 AM #9
cy187
Keeper
There were RTM mods that allowed you to inject TOTY players into your teams on fifa 15 and 14. Surely there HAS to be one out there for fifa 13?
12-19-2015, 08:15 AM #10
cy187
Keeper
Hhave you found any tools for fifa 13? Willing to pay for one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo