04-26-2013, 03:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, so I've been messin around quite a bit lately with the cracked AB recently and I've made a list of all the best players to trade with. The list contains around 55 players and I would gladly like to share it with you for a fee of maybe 10k, thanks in advance.

The following 2 users groaned at Tuuurtles for this awful post:

AppleTechKid, Nikola'
04-26-2013, 03:19 PM #2
You'll lose your bargains if more people search for your players........
04-26-2013, 03:21 PM #3
Originally posted by z View Post
You'll lose your bargains if more people search for your players........

no not really, I'll keep my best players secret, but these are very good alternatives
04-26-2013, 03:31 PM #4
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Tuuurtles View Post
Hey guys, so I've been messin around quite a bit lately with the cracked AB recently and I've made a list of all the best players to trade with. The list contains around 55 players and I would gladly like to share it with you for a fee of maybe 10k, thanks in advance.

So basically you are giving a list of second rate players for 10k because you are making nothing with your auto-buyer. Otherwise you would not be asking for 10k. PLus this list will be worth nothing if even one person buys it, to the next.
04-26-2013, 03:34 PM #5
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
So basically you are giving a list of second rate players for 10k because you are making nothing with your auto-buyer. Otherwise you would not be asking for 10k. PLus this list will be worth nothing if even one person buys it, to the next.

why second rate players? just because I use different ones?
well sorry for helping the community out, I will make sure to not do it again sir
04-26-2013, 04:27 PM #6
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
well sorry for helping the community out, I will make sure to not do it again sir

Are you fuck helping the community?
Your getting payment for it and ruining the fifa community by using an auto buyer
04-26-2013, 04:35 PM #7
Originally posted by MommasMumOnline View Post
Are you fuck helping the community?
Your getting payment for it and ruining the fifa community by using an auto buyer

people asked for it so I made one, any problem with that?
04-26-2013, 04:48 PM #8
eaglechamp
Bounty hunter
I'll have it for free, but if not I'm more than happy with the players I use. Made 100k in about 2 days, guess that's pretty good for the cracked autobuyer.
04-26-2013, 04:56 PM #9
Dman93
Crawl to your cross

You are not helping, you are trying to make coins...
04-26-2013, 05:05 PM #10
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
You are not helping, you are trying to make coins...

oh rly? well I was scrolling thru comments and saw at least 10 people asking for a list of players..there you go

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo