Post: i have offests for coins and POINT and they are wrok but i missed something
07-31-2013, 07:29 PM #1
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys

today i found offests for coins! and point and they are really work

and i did them but i formated my lap and i forget my eboot my eboot isn't 32mb

i got EBOOT from someone and it's was privet

i dnt know how can i do eboot debugged for fifa 13 can someone help?!

and remmber dnt say it's Impossible cause i do it and i will make some proof's soon

but i need eboot for fifa

The special file when few people

it's not 32mb it's small

sorry for bad english

if anyone wan't some pic for some account's i have 22million i was doing it but i forget to save that eboot i was have it

and here pic for my friend tool

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26236[/ATTACH]

and not in saudi arabia atm he traveld to germany for 3 weeks and he dnt have internet and pc in germany :(

anyone can help me this is my skype abdulatif.alnaeem

if anyone help me i will make tool for that and i will share it!
Last edited by xiN3eemHD ; 07-31-2013 at 07:37 PM.

The following user thanked xiN3eemHD for this useful post:

ImReeceify
08-02-2013, 10:06 PM #20
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
Originally posted by ImReeceify View Post
Just try that file man! :'(

i tried bro i think we should to make eboot for cardDLLzF
08-02-2013, 10:12 PM #21
Hey can' you just use the one from the program?!?! If you can PM me the offsets ill make a program today send it to you and ill send every thing that you need for it to work!! Smile I have to go away today so sorry if im rushing heaps it's just i really need it... :/
08-02-2013, 10:40 PM #22
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
Originally posted by ImReeceify View Post
Hey can' you just use the one from the program?!?! If you can PM me the offsets ill make a program today send it to you and ill send every thing that you need for it to work!! Smile I have to go away today so sorry if im rushing heaps it's just i really need it... :/

i know how can i make tool

but i said my friend have the tool and he dnt have any internet atm
08-02-2013, 10:42 PM #23
Thanks.
08-02-2013, 11:12 PM #24
Hey i really need those offsets but you make the tool with Visual Studio 2013 Winky Winky But please give me the offsets! stare You must login or register to view this content. - Easy to make shit...
08-02-2013, 11:47 PM #25
N3eem tkfa 36na offsets
08-03-2013, 12:02 AM #26
Originally posted by xin3eemhd View Post
hey guys

today i found offests for coins! And point and they are really work

and i did them but i formated my lap and i forget my eboot my eboot isn't 32mb

i got eboot from someone and it's was privet

i dnt know how can i do eboot debugged for fifa 13 can someone help?!

And remmber dnt say it's impossible cause i do it and i will make some proof's soon

but i need eboot for fifa

the special file when few people

it's not 32mb it's small

sorry for bad english

if anyone wan't some pic for some account's i have 22million i was doing it but i forget to save that eboot i was have it

and here pic for my friend tool

[attach=config]26236[/attach]

and not in saudi arabia atm he traveld to germany for 3 weeks and he dnt have internet and pc in germany :(

anyone can help me this is my skype abdulatif.alnaeem

if anyone help me i will make tool for that and i will share it!

look i've made a tool all we need now is the offsets! :d please release them!! Smile ill love you forever!! And ill give you credit! :3 - You must login or register to view this content.
08-03-2013, 12:03 AM #27
You must login or register to view this content. - LOOK NOW RELEASE THE OFFSETS ILL GIVE YOU CREDIT AND EVERY THING PLEASEEEEEEEEE! Winky Winky
08-05-2013, 02:32 AM #28
ibombo
be happy .. ^^
there is no way for RTE in Fifa because we talk about it before months ago and IMCSX said EA didn't make it the information inside the path for ps3 so if you change something it will become like when you change something in App website with FireBug in firefox so doesn't make since.

I think you really work hard to find it but you will never get it Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo