07-05-2015, 04:38 AM #1
vitex
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Im getting pretty tired of being kicked out of matches on Ultimate Team and get DNF because someone is DDoS'ing me. As soon as I reach division 4 or 3, people start DDoS'ing me so my internet gets laggy as hell. I have lost count of how many times I've lost due to cheaters.

So... If you can't beat them, join them.
What tool do they use to do this? I have only found outdated tools on this site.

I have also noticed that every time I meet a bronze team with no chemistry in the higher divisions, the opponement disconnects at the screen where I can see his team. I then get coins but no loss or win. I would like to know how they do this too. Im guessing they use this method to earn coins fast or get up in the divisions fast. I dont know if they get the win or if they only get the coins, as I do.
07-05-2015, 06:32 AM #2
gusbosh
Do a barrel roll!
simple answer .. "SKILL"
07-05-2015, 10:12 AM #3
vitex
Save Point
Thanks. But I didnt ask for the simple answer.

The following user thanked vitex for this useful post:

Invose
07-05-2015, 09:56 PM #4
SolidSRK
Little One
You must login or register to view this content.

iv used this for a week now using a bronze team, won division 1 and a few cups no loses... if you lose using this then nobody can help you Smile
07-05-2015, 09:57 PM #5
SolidSRK
Little One
You must login or register to view this content.

iv used this for a week now using a bronze team, won division 1 and a few cups no loses... if you lose using this then nobody can help you Smile
07-05-2015, 09:59 PM #6
SolidSRK
Little One
sorry for the double post, stupid laptop was playing up...
07-06-2015, 03:07 PM #7
they using a tool and the it makes them win the game
07-08-2015, 11:05 AM #8
vitex
Save Point
Im in division 2 now and its alot of bronze teams that is quitting the game as soon as it starts. I get the coins but I dont get a win or a loss. How do they do it?
07-18-2015, 05:17 PM #9
vitex
Save Point
So a guy was leading 3-0 over me in division 3, then I made it 3-3 in the 89. minute. And exactly when I scored the goal it says "Lost connection with opponent" or something. Then it says I didnt get the win or lose. I only lost the contracts on my players and they was 99 form.

How the hell do they do this? There is obviously a bug where you can just ragequit without getting a draw or loss. And thats how they keep getting higher in the divisions.. Please tell me how they do it?
07-21-2015, 02:25 PM #10
The good news is it won't happen to you as often now as Fifa has capped users to playing 75 games a day which is a lot less games they could've potentially played before the patch.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo