11-20-2011, 08:40 AM #1
llmoose
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this sounds really dumb but I have a few questions and offering 20k coins on Xbox to the person that helps me asap. I'm going to research it now and will post if I figure it out myself but otherwise first to answer it all wins.

I have been using my main account with the tamper glitch and now I want to get a clean account under the same gamertag. Can someone provide step by step instructions. The gamertag and account are linked with my EA ID.

Also, what is the best way to transfer the stuff around? My friend has an account he doesn't use so I'm going to use that one to hold the stuff while I delete and create. If EA delete/ban his account does that mean he can't play FIFA online anymore?

Sorry if I sound stupid but help would be appreciated and duely rewarded.
11-20-2011, 12:00 PM #2
so you want to transfer your coins/players from one acc to the other?
11-20-2011, 12:18 PM #3
llmoose
Do a barrel roll!
ya and then delete my current account, create a new one with the same gamertag and transfer back.
11-20-2011, 01:24 PM #4
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by llmoose View Post
I know this sounds really dumb but I have a few questions and offering 20k coins on Xbox to the person that helps me asap. I'm going to research it now and will post if I figure it out myself but otherwise first to answer it all wins.

I have been using my main account with the tamper glitch and now I want to get a clean account under the same gamertag. Can someone provide step by step instructions. The gamertag and account are linked with my EA ID.

Also, what is the best way to transfer the stuff around? My friend has an account he doesn't use so I'm going to use that one to hold the stuff while I delete and create. If EA delete/ban his account does that mean he can't play FIFA online anymore?

FIRST, buy 5 or 6 bronze players for 150 BID ON YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT. (Preferably from the same nation, or same position or formation etc.), (To save searching time)..
Put them all up for the same unique BID and BIN. (Again to make it easier/quicker) For example -

BID - 3250
BIN - 22550

Now, ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT, transfer all your desired consumables/players to the trade pile.
Next, simply make trade offers to each of the players you put up with your second account.
Go on your second account and accept each of these trade offers.

Finally, (To make sure your account won't be banned for the pack glitch)

1. Sign into a new EA Account (One that hasn't been banned)
2. Once signed in, go to the bottom of the page and change country selector to United States
3. Go back up to near the top and on the right side of the page you should see 'Talk to a game advisor' click on that.
4. Put Battlefield 3 instead of FIFA 2012 and then pick Xbox or PS3 depending on what console you are
5. When you have finally connected to them ask them if you can transfer your Gamertag to the email address you are on. Also do not say that you are banned.
6. They will ask you for the Gamertag and probably the email it is on.
7. They will either ask for verification by D.O.B or they will say it is banned and we cannot do anything if so start from Step 4 again.
8. Once you have said your D.O.B they will ask for what email you want your gamertag to be transferred or if you do not know your D.O.B you must ask them if you can verify it by telling them your Online Pass code for FIFA 12, if they say no you must start from Step 4.

Then you can use exactly the same method as the FIRST, to transfer all the players back.
11-20-2011, 01:47 PM #5
llmoose
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by VeuZo View Post
FIRST, buy 5 or 6 bronze players for 150 BID ON YOUR SECOND ACCOUNT. (Preferably from the same nation, or same position or formation etc.), (To save searching time)..
Put them all up for the same unique BID and BIN. (Again to make it easier/quicker) For example -

BID - 3250
BIN - 22550

Now, ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT, transfer all your desired consumables/players to the trade pile.
Next, simply make trade offers to each of the players you put up with your second account.
Go on your second account and accept each of these trade offers.

Finally, (To make sure your account won't be banned for the pack glitch)

1. Sign into a new EA Account (One that hasn't been banned)
2. Once signed in, go to the bottom of the page and change country selector to United States
3. Go back up to near the top and on the right side of the page you should see 'Talk to a game advisor' click on that.
4. Put Battlefield 3 instead of FIFA 2012 and then pick Xbox or PS3 depending on what console you are
5. When you have finally connected to them ask them if you can transfer your Gamertag to the email address you are on. Also do not say that you are banned.
6. They will ask you for the Gamertag and probably the email it is on.
7. They will either ask for verification by D.O.B or they will say it is banned and we cannot do anything if so start from Step 4 again.
8. Once you have said your D.O.B they will ask for what email you want your gamertag to be transferred or if you do not know your D.O.B you must ask them if you can verify it by telling them your Online Pass code for FIFA 12, if they say no you must start from Step 4.

Then you can use exactly the same method as the FIRST, to transfer all the players back.

Thanks for the help mate, My current account isn't banned yet but I suspect it will be soon because I have brought over 200 packs via the tamper method. Does this change anything?
11-20-2011, 05:57 PM #6
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
Thanks for the help mate, My current account isn't banned yet but I suspect it will be soon because I have brought over 200 packs via the tamper method. Does this change anything?

It will just stop it from getting banned, so there wouldn't be need to make a new account with the same gamertag Happy
11-21-2011, 05:38 PM #7
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
I know this sounds really dumb but I have a few questions and offering 20k coins on Xbox to the person that helps me asap. I'm going to research it now and will post if I figure it out myself but otherwise first to answer it all wins.

Do I get the reward bro? :(
11-24-2011, 08:25 AM #8
llmoose
Do a barrel roll!

Sorry mate haven't been online in a few days. You sure do get the reward once I try it tonight and confirm your method works.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Hey mate I just did what you said and made a new EA ID and transferred it all over but my UT is still the same. Its not a new account or anything. Sorry no reward for you.

The following user groaned llmoose for this awful post:

dannyrhinos89
11-24-2011, 06:34 PM #9
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
Sorry mate haven't been online in a few days. You sure do get the reward once I try it tonight and confirm your method works.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Hey mate I just did what you said and made a new EA ID and transferred it all over but my UT is still the same. Its not a new account or anything. Sorry no reward for you.

There will be no noticeable difference, it will just un-link your account from the tampered data glitch, so therefor, you can't be banned on your main account, and can just transfer everything back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo