11-27-2011, 02:19 PM #1
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I think everyone knows of the second account, bronze discard technique. But my twist on this technique is 10 times more effective.
You can make about 30k an hour if you know what your doing.

You will need -
-Two Seperate Accounts
-Cheat Engine 6.1
-Internet Explorer 8 or Google Chrome

1. Delete your Ultimate Team on your second account
2. Create a new team, and get your starter bronze squad
3. Pick out all the English or 64 Rated bronzes
4. Depending on how many English/64's you get, put up x amount of bronze players on your other account for a unique price
5. Send over each of the players to your main account using a trade offer
6. Now on your main account, put any high pace players up for 150 BID and 200 BIN
7. Put the rest of the players up for 150 BID and 150 BIN using the cheat engine (Tutorial Below)
8. Repeat

Every English bronze will sell for 150 BIN! For every 100 Bronzes you sell, you will make approximately 18-20k.
You get roughly 6-10 English in each starter pack, plus 2 or 3 64 rated.

I've been using this technique for months now, and have used it to create this team - It's a work in progress, but it's fantastic squad.

My Team - You must login or register to view this content.

Cheat Engine 6.1 - 150 BIN Tutorial :

Thanks & Rep is appreciatedUpside Down Happy
Last edited by VeuZo ; 11-27-2011 at 03:51 PM.
12-02-2011, 11:13 PM #11
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
80 pace is fast for a bronze and some that arent even that fast can sell i sold a cb with 71 pace and in a formation with 5 at the back for 600

OK. cool.

Do you use this method then?
12-03-2011, 05:21 PM #12
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
80 pace is fast for a bronze and some that arent even that fast can sell i sold a cb with 71 pace and in a formation with 5 at the back for 600

Gazat, can't you just accept that you misunderstood and are wrong? When i said high pace. I meant high pace for a starter pack. If you put them up for 300-600 they will take hours to sell, and you are ultimately loosing money, the idea is to sell lots of players cheap and quick, than a few players expensive and slowly. If your money-making techniques are so effective, please show me your supposedly unbelievable team..
12-03-2011, 07:37 PM #13
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by VeuZo View Post
Gazat, can't you just accept that you misunderstood and are wrong? When i said high pace. I meant high pace for a starter pack. If you put them up for 300-600 they will take hours to sell, and you are ultimately loosing money, the idea is to sell lots of players cheap and quick, than a few players expensive and slowly. If your money-making techniques are so effective, please show me your supposedly unbelievable team..

no cause if u read what i said, i have had people doing this who easily sell for that in the first hour. u cant just decide that no player out of a starter pack will sell for more than 200

The following user groaned gazat123 for this awful post:

Problem?
12-05-2011, 12:12 AM #14
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
no cause if u read what i said, i have had people doing this who easily sell for that in the first hour. u cant just decide that no player out of a starter pack will sell for more than 200

I honestly could not give a flying ****. If your method is so insane, link your team.
You are trolling every single ****ing thread, grow up you ****ing fifa wannabe. Go back to cod.
12-05-2011, 10:29 AM #15
patryko002
Save Point
Thx many rly good tutorial
12-06-2011, 01:20 PM #16
Ladidas
Bounty hunter
Nice share.

This definitely is faster than the usual second account trick.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo