11-30-2011, 07:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have 820,000 coins currently, and am unsure of what team I will create with it. So, I put this to you, what would you do?

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

This would use up about 790,000 coins. (I've added about 10,000 coins to each players price just incase)

-----------TORRES-----IBRAHIMOVIC-----------
-----------------SNEIJDER---------------------
-----------------------------------------------
--DAVID VILLA---FABREGAS---XAVI---SANCHEZ-
----SERGIO RAMOS----PEPE----DANI ALVES----
------------------CASILLAS-------------------

FORMATION: 3-4-1-2

Thoughts?
11-30-2011, 07:37 AM #2
Tyga.
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iLesterSmith View Post
I have 820,000 coins currently, and am unsure of what team I will create with it. So, I put this to you, what would you do?

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

This would use up about 790,000 coins. (I've added about 10,000 coins to each players price just incase)

Thoughts?

That teams looks good, but if i was u, dont get Sneijder.
11-30-2011, 09:41 AM #3
I have 820,000 coins currently, and am unsure of what team I will create with it. So, I put this to you, what would you do?

Thoughts?

good team how the hell you get so many coins do you buy them or are you a good buy and sell trader
11-30-2011, 10:07 AM #4
i really love ibrahimovic but, his shot is amazing. therefore for ibrahimovic to have any chemistry i need someone from serie a in the CAM position, it's either that, or someone from Barclays PL to suit torres, or someone from spain to suit xavi fabregas and torres (but i dont like david silva)
11-30-2011, 10:43 AM #5
torres up front? with irbra ? doesnt sound gd to me and change sneijder with some1 else ... might aswell just make a full Liga BBVA squad
11-30-2011, 06:58 PM #6
VeuZo
Bounty hunter
i really love ibrahimovic but, his shot is amazing. therefore for ibrahimovic to have any chemistry i need someone from serie a in the CAM position, it's either that, or someone from Barclays PL to suit torres, or someone from spain to suit xavi fabregas and torres (but i dont like david silva)
Personally, i'd have someone pacey and agile upfront with Ibra, like Robinho.
11-30-2011, 07:23 PM #7
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
I'm sorry... but where is Heskey?
12-01-2011, 02:52 AM #8
haha, there's so many choices. im pretty much making the squad around ibra, but all the players in serie a are pretty average, there may be a few, but not enough to make a half decent team.
12-01-2011, 02:48 PM #9
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
sell and earn yourself 82 pound
would you not feel better? lol
12-01-2011, 03:56 PM #10
Budz
Former Staff
Put IF Boateng in CAM or Alexandro Pato in CAM (you can change him from ST to CAM)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo