Post: Ultimate Deal Guide - Last Update 26.12.2011 - From 0 to 100k in less then a week!
12-26-2011, 07:34 PM #1
Theo Walcott
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ladies and gents, i am Theo Walcott, and i'd like to show you my ways to get cash. So first up, the baby steps. If you want to deal from about 0-10k easily, i suggest Silver players. There are a lot of silver players, that are from 2-3k. If you have luck, and you know what you're searching for, you will get those for 500.

Baby Steps (0-10k)

First up we have to play few games, and get a nice little starting cash. If you don't want to play, just deal then i suggest that you sell all you're players, buy bronze packs, sell everything you got until you have about 2k. When you have 2k, auction search with the following settings:

Level: Silver
Formation: Any
Position: Any
Nationality: Any
League: Any
Club: Any

Minimum Price: 200
Maximum Price: 450

Buy Now Minimum: Any
Buy Now Maximum: Any

After this is done, open up new tab on your browser and write this to the URL bar thingy:

You must login or register to view this content.

You should come up with a website with a lot of images, click "Player Database" and go back to ultimate team. Now, you wanna look for fast players and also players that are from Brazil or from England. Every time when you see someone that you think could be worth something. Write he's name to the Player Database. It will give you the price, on Xbox and on PS3. It will give you every tiny bit of the players description. If the player is expensive, you want to bid on him. Bid until the maximum profit you could make is about 400-200 coins. If you have a bit of luck, you can get expensive players for cheap!

Extra: You can search for players that are from Barclays, those players are most of the time more expensive then the others. You can also look for fast center backs, those are almost always expensive. (70+ Pace)

59 Minute(10-20k)

I'm going to be honest, this way isn't the best, i suggest more the Silver way I've did for most of the time, but if you're feeling lucky. I suggest you do this. I've got IF Ruiz for 14k. And sold him for 17,5k. So i made easy 3,5k profit. Sometimes you find nothing , sometimes you get good deals. I still suggest that you have more than 10k cash.

Program Required: You must login or register to view this content.
Suggested Browser: IE (Should be in every windows computer.)

First up you have to download the cheat engine. And open it up. After that you want to click the icon on your top right, under the 'File' menu. Click it and it should open up process list. If you have IE, just like the "InternetExplorer.exe" it should have numbers before so don't get confused. Click it, and then you want to go to your Ultimate team again. Now you want to go to Auction search, and search for Gold players with the maximum buy now price of, well. The amount of cash you have.

Then you have to go back to Cheat Engine and put 1 in the Value. Hit new scan and wait til it scans. After that go one page forward on your Ultimate Team, and then go to cheat engine and put 2 in the value box and hit next scan. Do this about 2-3 until you have 1 address. Double click it, and it should come to your 'Address Box' in bottom of the program. Double click the value and it should give you box which says: "what value change this to:" put 1000 in the value box and click OK. After this go back to ultimate team and go 1 page backwards. Now it should get you to the 1000th page. After this, you wanna get to the page that is at about 59th minute.

Now what can we do now, and how this help us? A lot of noobs in FIFA put the players for less then they really are. So if find a good deal, you will make a lot of profit. I suggest you have UltimateDB in your tabs so you can quickly check the prices.

Min/Max Technique (10-50k)
[/CENTER]

This is very easy technique to create BIG amount of cash in no time. What you will need is still a little bit of cash. I had 20k when i started doing this. I bought Walcott for 5k and sold for 6,5k. Then bought Higuain for 5,3k and sold for 7,5k.

So your going to go to auction search and use this settings:
Level: Gold

Minimum Price: 5000-7000 (You can decide!)
Maximum Price: Any

Buy Now Maximum: 10,000

With this technique, you should be able to get a lot of cash. As of when i did this. The first page was full of cheap players with 30seconds of time in them. I suggest to use this technique. It's the easiest, but it requires a little bit of cash. Again i suggest you to use UltimateDB to know the players prices.

You must login or register to view this content.

Bidding on Gold players (You need about 30k+ to do this technique.)

So first up, go to auction search and use this settings and search:
Level: Gold

Minimum Price: Any
Maximum Price: 250

You should go up to 40th minute. You wanna look up for expensive players. Such as Neymar, Chiellini, any IFs. And you wanna bid on them. So let's say i find a IF that is about worth 15k, i bid about 10-12k. So i will get nice profit. Sometimes this technique fails, cause people can outbid you, but just keep trying. You will find someone who is really worth a lot for cheap.

Super Brazilian Silvers (About 30k is needed (If you want to make a lot of profit!))
[/SIZE]

So in this technique, we are going to take advantage of people that doesn't have so much experience in training. This is one easy way to get a lot of cash. By myself i make a lot of profit with this and it works really well.

So you're going to start by search with these settings:

Level: Silver
League: Liga do Brasil
Club: Any of following clubs: Palmeiras, Corinthias, A.Florianopolis, Bahia

Minimum Price: 200
Maximum Price: 700

If you use Palmeiras you wanna look for following players:
Thiago Heleno, (74 CB, Price: 13k+) Marcos Assuncao, (73 CM, Price: 7k+)

If you use Corinthias you wanna look for following players:
Morais, (73 CM, Price: 13k) Paulinho (74 CM, Price: 4k+)

If you use A.Florianopolis you wanna look for following players:
Lincoln (74 CAM, Price: 4k)

If you use Bahia you wanna look for following players:
Carlos Alberto, (74 CAM, Price: 8k+)

TOTW Downsides (50k+)

Every time when TOTW is released, in FIFA there will be a about 15mins long (depends..) period when the servers are down. This is cause the people at EA are updating the game, the games online versions will be down for a little moment.

And so this technique is based on the down time that happens always when the servers are down. Before the TOTW comes, try to bid to as many people as possible to get a lot of profit. With this technique, if you're enough lucky you might get expensive people for very cheap.

Example:
My friend got Ashley Cole for 600 when using this technique.
I don't know who but someone got Tevez for 600 when using this technique.

More players and clubs will be added in at some time. (When i bother to add 'em)

More ways to deal, will come soon.
-Theo Walcott
Last edited by Theo Walcott ; 01-03-2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Added new way!

The following 11 users say thank you to Theo Walcott for this useful post:

Alpha, D.R.U.G.S., EncoreDesigns, iKevDoc, ILuZzONz, MARIO-LADOTELI, Neymar, Remco87, RyanCharlton-, Spaz-, vTiger.
12-29-2011, 01:04 PM #11
Theo Walcott
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for epic feedback. I updated the topic A LOT. With these methods you should be able to create a lot of cash from now where!
12-29-2011, 01:06 PM #12
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by Theo
Thanks for epic feedback. I updated the topic A LOT. With these methods you should be able to create a lot of cash from now where!

Nice thread :y:

This will help a lot of people.
12-29-2011, 04:11 PM #13
Remco87
Little One
You did a nice thing here mate, nice thread!
12-30-2011, 01:20 PM #14
Chronikfighter
Bounty hunter
Nice tut Smile
01-03-2012, 08:42 PM #15
Theo Walcott
Do a barrel roll!
I updated the topic. (If anyone is even interested in reading this anymore.)
01-04-2012, 12:06 AM #16
flamer
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the tips !!
01-04-2012, 06:42 PM #17
Theo Walcott
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by flamer View Post
Thanks for the tips !!

No problems!

OT: 100 posts. :p
02-02-2012, 11:42 PM #18