01-19-2012, 06:40 PM #1
AntneyB
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ive managed to get messi twice in one week out of packs the first one was the day after he stopped being toty typical second i thought id buy one 15,000K pack to round my coins off to 500,000K and he popped up in that pack
01-20-2012, 10:57 AM #11
Problem?
I defeated!
Originally posted by ninos139 View Post
Messi is Over rated.

really????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No
01-20-2012, 12:35 PM #12
Originally posted by ninos139 View Post
Messi is Over rated Gerrard Should have Been in TOTY And RVP Should Have Been In TOTY aswell

seriously??? Messi is the greatest player to have ever stepped on the pitch!!!! also Gerrard has done nothing this season, so your obviously just a biter kopite. RVP yes hes my favourite striker, i think he is unbelievable but there isnt enough space for both him and rooney
02-06-2012, 10:47 AM #13
Sell them both and get Ronaldo and another player(s)
02-12-2012, 04:52 PM #14
Tilleh
Keeper
The first pack i ever bought i got dani alves , sold for 95k .. Ever since i havent got anything worth more than 2k.. -.-
02-13-2012, 05:13 PM #15
Gary-
Banned
Lucky. Best I've ever pulled out of a pack was Ferdinand when he sold for 45k :p

Mind sharing? :fa:
02-14-2012, 02:03 PM #16
messi over rated

thats funny watch him then say what u think ............ rooney isnt 90 rvp better by far and vidic 89 and toty he can't play 10 matches without getting a red card or getting injured
Last edited by TOXIC_ROLLER ; 02-14-2012 at 02:06 PM.
02-14-2012, 07:20 PM #17
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Threads like this make me want to buy packs and when i do i get rubbish players :L
02-14-2012, 08:49 PM #18
rohun1
Haxor!
lol the best player i have ever got is gameiro and he only goes for 2-3k. Not even that now becuaase of the market crash.
02-15-2012, 04:47 PM #19
Lucky you, the best card I prob got so far in Fifa 12 is Danny who I sold for only 1.5k and I spent around 80k or so on packs.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo