02-22-2012, 07:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im very keen on getting an xbox, i don't know why but im very keen to get one and the only game i will play on it would be fifa. The economy is soo much cheaper i don't get why both consoles don't have the same economical price? Plus i have friends who have xbox's but would this be a valid reason to get it?
02-22-2012, 08:52 AM #2
If you read clearly i stated FIFA, and i need people's opinions as stated. If you have nothing relevant to say then don't post.
02-22-2012, 02:40 PM #3
Pur3XR3L3NTL3SS
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SamosFifa View Post
Im very keen on getting an xbox, i don't know why but im very keen to get one and the only game i will play on it would be fifa. The economy is soo much cheaper i don't get why both consoles don't have the same economical price? Plus i have friends who have xbox's but would this be a valid reason to get it?

you know i done the exact same thing but tbh it aint cheaper coz you buy more expensive on playstation 3 market but you sell higher too? so it aint different at all tbh i done this bought xbox theres no difference only party chat i done it regretted it then sold my xbox the only game i played was fifa too! :L hope i helped? Smile
02-22-2012, 02:51 PM #4
RyanCharlton-
Bounty hunter
i had xbox and came back to ps3 not that much difference except with xbox you have to play online and use MS points instead of money lol
02-22-2012, 03:23 PM #5
Xbox is crap if you ask me, i had both consoles but sold my xbox after a month as it just wound me up so much, PS3 miles better if you ask me! Smile
02-23-2012, 03:08 AM #6
Then how come PS3 and XBOX coins aren't the same money rates? that isn't fair.
02-23-2012, 07:29 AM #7
iTzSpEaRsIe__
Do a barrel roll!
It's not about the actual console, it's about the people who are on the consoles.
02-23-2012, 11:22 AM #8
EnergeticGamers
Do a barrel roll!
Im actually thinkin of gettin an xbox 2 lol.
02-25-2012, 10:46 AM #9
iNaz
Vault dweller
The only reason why the economy is better is because there is more people playing it on Xbox than PS3, more people sadly means more ****s; more sweat tryharding 10 year olds constantly watching replays while playing 5 at the back with ultra-defencive on!
02-25-2012, 03:40 PM #10
Originally posted by SamosFifa View Post
Im very keen on getting an xbox, i don't know why but im very keen to get one and the only game i will play on it would be fifa. The economy is soo much cheaper i don't get why both consoles don't have the same economical price? Plus i have friends who have xbox's but would this be a valid reason to get it?

stick to ps3 ive had both and ps3 wins hands down in general i prefer ps3 anyway has better games but who care if player prices are higher on ps3 because you sell for higher too so its no biggie id stick with ps3, unless you desperately want a 360 it would be a waste of money if you ask me especially if its only purpose is fifa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo