03-11-2012, 01:27 PM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am wanting a good bronze / silver team for no more than 200k coins. I would like a team that is good all round (especially passing + pace) so if anyone has a team please share it and help me. Thanks Happy Ps3 btw.
03-13-2012, 06:12 PM #11
Shadoh
Wobble Bass
Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
i bought the team so far my record is 10 wins so far with the team, the CAM has a brilliant shot scored a 30+ yarder with him and he had joe hart in goal so really happy with that, but the winner for me in the team is sychev for a silver his finesse is as good as a high rated gold and hes got a bullet of a shot aswell hes scored 14 goals for me in the 10 games, its a pretty solid team all round though i bought the IF version of mov and hes good but his right foot is terrible but he makes it up with a good left and pace
quite happy with the team hopefully win a few silver tournamnets i already won a trophy with them beat a guy with el shaw, el kabir ,biamby basiclly a silver serie a team he was good but won 2-0 in end

Out of about 40 games I've only lost 1 with this team and that's when I was put up against a gold team in a silver tournament Not Happy or Sad

I agree with sychev being the best player. Good pace, good shot, good passing. The cam's shot is beastly and on 25+ yard freekicks he's deadly. If you get on goal with Movsysian left foot finesse seems to be the best option, and his pace is beastly.

CB's are tanks and the keeper's fairly beast :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo