03-11-2012, 01:27 PM #1
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am wanting a good bronze / silver team for no more than 200k coins. I would like a team that is good all round (especially passing + pace) so if anyone has a team please share it and help me. Thanks Happy Ps3 btw.
03-12-2012, 12:41 AM #2
ONEster
I’m too L33T
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ONEster ; 03-12-2012 at 09:26 PM.
03-12-2012, 02:03 AM #3
Originally posted by Playa View Post
I am wanting a good bronze / silver team for no more than 200k coins. I would like a team that is good all round (especially passing + pace) so if anyone has a team please share it and help me. Thanks Happy Ps3 btw.

Just click and enjoy. You must login or register to view this content. if you wanna buy this team if me pm me , or you could buy it your self from auction costs around 110k
03-12-2012, 09:20 AM #4
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Originally posted by v410 View Post
Just click and enjoy. You must login or register to view this content. if you wanna buy this team if me pm me , or you could buy it your self from auction costs around 110k

sorry to say, but 110k for that shitty team? They are just pace, it sucks to only have pace
03-12-2012, 04:29 PM #5
JpurdyFTW
Climbing up the ladder
This is, in my eyes the best possible Bronze 100 chemistry squad. The reason Westcarr is in CF is because I used to have this squad in 4-5-1 but I changed to 4-4-2.

GK - Amos: You could get Jones for 1000 coins cheaper, but Amos is more expensive so I got him. Smile
RB - Ostemobor: 85 pace. That is all. 2,500 coins
CB - Pearce: 80 Pace + 70 defending. 7,000 coins
CB - Osborne: Fastest Bronze CB in the game with 81 pace. 7,000 coins
LB - White: 86 pace. 3,000 coins
RM - Taylor: 91 Pace. 4 Star Skills. 9,000 coins
CM - Gobern: 90 Pace. 6,000 coins
CM - Gardner: 82 Shot Power, 78 Long shots. Beast free kicks. 6,000 coins
LM - Weston: 93 Pace. 4 Star Weak foot. 6,000 coins
ST - Westcarr: 88 Pace. 72 Shot power. 6,000 coins
ST - Zaha: 83 Pace, 73 Ball control. 4 Star skills, 3 Star weak foot. 6,500 coins

Total Worth: 64,000

The following user thanked JpurdyFTW for this useful post:

Ultimate-Playa
03-12-2012, 04:45 PM #6
Shadoh
Wobble Bass
The silver team I use You must login or register to view this content.

Can be built for about 50k.
The two strikers are pacy, the CAM has a beast shot and passing and both RM and LM have good pace. There's a lot of good Russian league silvers :p

The following user thanked Shadoh for this useful post:

Ultimate-Playa
03-12-2012, 05:19 PM #7
Originally posted by ENZO
The silver team I use You must login or register to view this content.

Can be built for about 50k.
The two strikers are pacy, the CAM has a beast shot and passing and both RM and LM have good pace. There's a lot of good Russian league silvers :p

quite like the look of that team might have to build it myself now, its alot rarer than the standard brasilvers or italian silvers are any 4 star skillers? if so may have to purchase this RIGHT NOW!! Awesome face

edit

that moyvision you have at st has an inform now would it be worth it his stats look pretty good
Last edited by dannyrhinos89 ; 03-12-2012 at 05:22 PM.
03-12-2012, 07:55 PM #8
Shadoh
Wobble Bass
Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
quite like the look of that team might have to build it myself now, its alot rarer than the standard brasilvers or italian silvers are any 4 star skillers? if so may have to purchase this RIGHT NOW!! Awesome face

edit

that moyvision you have at st has an inform now would it be worth it his stats look pretty good

The CAM has 4 star skill moves, Sychev has 3 and movsysian has 3, not sure about the rest though.

And if the IF version has a much higher shot I'd get him. Mov's shooting is the only real thing that lets him down and he has an absolute shite right foot. He can hit left foot finesse fairly well but he has so much pace he can get 1 on 1 all the time.
03-12-2012, 08:47 PM #9
Originally posted by D
sorry to say, but 110k for that shitty team? They are just pace, it sucks to only have pace

i aint lost a tournament with this team so far so yea it must be a shit team thanks for your opinion.
03-13-2012, 05:53 PM #10
Originally posted by ENZO
The CAM has 4 star skill moves, Sychev has 3 and movsysian has 3, not sure about the rest though.

And if the IF version has a much higher shot I'd get him. Mov's shooting is the only real thing that lets him down and he has an absolute shite right foot. He can hit left foot finesse fairly well but he has so much pace he can get 1 on 1 all the time.

i bought the team so far my record is 10 wins so far with the team, the CAM has a brilliant shot scored a 30+ yarder with him and he had joe hart in goal so really happy with that, but the winner for me in the team is sychev for a silver his finesse is as good as a high rated gold and hes got a bullet of a shot aswell hes scored 14 goals for me in the 10 games, its a pretty solid team all round though i bought the IF version of mov and hes good but his right foot is terrible but he makes it up with a good left and pace
quite happy with the team hopefully win a few silver tournamnets i already won a trophy with them beat a guy with el shaw, el kabir ,biamby basiclly a silver serie a team he was good but won 2-0 in end

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo