03-14-2012, 06:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so just spent 15k coins and a £20 psn card i got for my bday and pulled

3 ifs (Izmailov,heitinga, paletta) dont think they be worth massive amount though
up suarez
2 41212 form cards
a few 2-4k players
and 5k coin gifts

this is the 1st packs ive opened since toty came out after ea was constantly trolloing me with rubbish, and the break has done me good it seems hope it dont become addicted again :carling:
shame i couldnt get robben but hey ho still a very decent haul

anyone else get anything good?
03-14-2012, 08:56 PM #11
I got UP RVP last friday :fa:
03-15-2012, 09:13 AM #12
Originally posted by gunner4life View Post
no just opened 1 7.5k pack n got shit but i probably spend all my 300k plus coins at the end of the month cause ut getting boring n making a 5 rated team with the coins is not worth it

yeah i know what you mean ive had enough coins for messi and ronaldo not the toty versions just normal ive had and sold them both, ive built just about every squad there is to build and played loads of games with them resold them and repeat, now and im rebuilding a beast serie a squad as i play my best with them going to try and get a really good squad then im calling it quits and will just use that till fifa 13 comes out, trouble is theres no other games out at the minute that interest me as much as fifa not a fan of mw3 or anything
03-16-2012, 09:31 PM #13
gunner4life
Gym leader
Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
yeah i know what you mean ive had enough coins for messi and ronaldo not the toty versions just normal ive had and sold them both, ive built just about every squad there is to build and played loads of games with them resold them and repeat, now and im rebuilding a beast serie a squad as i play my best with them going to try and get a really good squad then im calling it quits and will just use that till fifa 13 comes out, trouble is theres no other games out at the minute that interest me as much as fifa not a fan of mw3 or anything

Yh was thinking of getting fifa street but dont think its good, but definitely fifa is the best game out there i just hope they introduce a new mode in fifa 13 or improve Ut cause u can do so much with it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo