04-02-2012, 08:35 AM #1
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone had their monthly ultimate team packs for this month?

I normally have them on the 1st of every month, but none of my accounts have had then yet.
04-02-2012, 08:36 AM #2
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by camacheiro View Post
Has anyone had their monthly ultimate team packs for this month?

I normally have them on the 1st of every month, but none of my accounts have had then yet.
i think they ended last month m8
04-02-2012, 08:48 AM #3
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by xX View Post
i think they ended last month m8

How? when i only purchased my xbox copy only in Feb? i should have 6 months worth.
04-02-2012, 08:49 AM #4
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
How? when i only purchased my xbox copy only in Feb? i should have 6 months worth.
oh right well from the release date i think it was 3 packs 4 6months so that ended last months erm id ring ea m8 Smile
04-02-2012, 08:51 AM #5
Saloom
Not Living The Dream
i heard they were only for 5 months so it ended last month!
04-02-2012, 01:22 PM #6
i was just talking to an EA adviser on their support chat trying to solve every problem i have with FIFA and so i asked them about this and they told me it was just for 6months from the release date. sorry mate :(

The following user thanked Lynchy91_EFC for this useful post:

Camacheiro
04-03-2012, 08:05 PM #7
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by EFC View Post
i was just talking to an EA adviser on their support chat trying to solve every problem i have with FIFA and so i asked them about this and they told me it was just for 6months from the release date. sorry mate :(

Thanks mate.

Oh well, sucks but what can we do.
04-03-2012, 08:19 PM #8
D3XTA
Bounty hunter
Has anyone had their monthly ultimate team packs for this month?

Ea make allot of mistakes, because the codes where released when the game was released, and I think they stopped serving them in shops... But contact ea and screw at them because you deserve your packs (if seen some of your posts, there very usefull)
04-03-2012, 08:24 PM #9
Yeah, this happened to me too. I phoned them and they said it was for the 6 months, which already ended. So you cant get them any more.
04-03-2012, 09:05 PM #10
Neat
Grunt
The last month was march, No matter when you bought fifa.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo