04-02-2012, 03:07 PM #1
gunner4life
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wanted 2 ask if chemistry of a player has effect on how they play in a game, because i recently got mirallas the Belgium 82 with 91 shot inform. As i have got hazard as Lm i put him as rm which gives him 5 chemistry. He plays alright but has got no goals yet can this be down to his 5 chem

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by gunner4life ; 04-02-2012 at 03:09 PM.
04-02-2012, 03:17 PM #2
Default Avatar
DeNo
Originally posted by gunner4life View Post
try of a player has

i assume so the chemistry is how good they play in certain positions and tactics... like if you put john terry in goal his chemistry would be something like 54....
im not a fifa fan myself so if im wrong idc :carling:

The following user thanked DeNo for this useful post:

gunner4life
04-02-2012, 05:31 PM #3
Shadoh
Wobble Bass
Chemistry mainly effects players passing and whether they will make runs or not. It won't make them worse as in having a worse shot or worse defensive stat but may mean they may pass to no-one or give the ball away to the other team and make silly errors.

The following user thanked Shadoh for this useful post:

gunner4life
04-02-2012, 08:52 PM #4
gunner4life
Gym leader
Originally posted by ENZO
Chemistry mainly effects players passing and whether they will make runs or not. It won't make them worse as in having a worse shot or worse defensive stat but may mean they may pass to no-one or give the ball away to the other team and make silly errors.

thanks mate
04-03-2012, 09:08 PM #5
Neat
Grunt
As Enzo said, it doesn't affect their stats it just basically affects how the play and combine with the rest of the team.
04-03-2012, 09:38 PM #6
Chemistry has a huge effect on your team!! it determines the "link up play" between your players (passing, movement, runs) i have noticed whilst playing UT that teams play 10x better with 100% chemistry so try make sure you have that.
04-05-2012, 01:40 PM #7
gunner4life
Gym leader
Originally posted by EFC View Post
Chemistry has a huge effect on your team!! it determines the "link up play" between your players (passing, movement, runs) i have noticed whilst playing UT that teams play 10x better with 100% chemistry so try make sure you have that.

yh chemistry 4 sure most important thing to winning a match
04-05-2012, 02:04 PM #8
^ being a good player is the most important thing to winning!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo