04-03-2012, 05:10 AM #1
Implicit
Elite Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I´ve been using Casillas for a lil while and He´s very short , the only good thing I see is that He´s beast on 1vs1 (ST vs GK) cuz he´s fast , but Ive been reading that Diego Lopez IF is a beast and He´s much taller than Casillas , so Which one should I pick
04-03-2012, 08:30 AM #2
I prefer Casillas, Lopez only beats him in one stat, if that matters. I've tried both, and Casillas seem's to play better overall. Try them both, if you don't like one, you can sell them for a good amount of coins.
04-03-2012, 02:57 PM #3
Neat
Grunt
I prefer to use non of them and go for IF ceasar. His reflexes are beast!
04-03-2012, 06:41 PM #4
Implicit
Elite Gamer
I sold Casillas, Im using Diego Lopez IF right now and He´s beast!
04-03-2012, 07:45 PM #5
Piratx
Can’t trickshot me!
Casillas Best GK in Fifa12

The following user groaned Piratx for this awful post:

Pimp
04-05-2012, 02:23 PM #6
IF Diego Lopez is beast but i will always prefer Casillas.
04-05-2012, 04:31 PM #7
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by Carbonic View Post
Well I´ve been using Casillas for a lil while and He´s very short , the only good thing I see is that He´s beast on 1vs1 (ST vs GK) cuz he´s fast , but Ive been reading that Diego Lopez IF is a beast and He´s much taller than Casillas , so Which one should I pick

I used both of them for quite a while, but I am currently using Casillas.

DO NOT PICK LOPEZ! Trust me, I think he was worse that Joe Hart he let in like everything that was shot at him. Casillas is amazing, saves it all the time and he even saved a load of sweaty goals for me, trust me, pick him.

Casillas TOTY is BEAST but you probably cannot afford him :\
04-06-2012, 10:04 AM #8
Originally posted by Piratx View Post
Casillas Best GK in Fifa12

disagree IF lloris is the best keeper nothing beats him as for NIF cards then casillas is the best followed by neuer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo