04-05-2012, 04:04 PM #1
dermot
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

First video for pack opening more to come. A sub would be appreciated and like too!
04-05-2012, 06:52 PM #2
iNaz
Vault dweller
Originally posted by dermot View Post

First video for pack opening more to come. A sub would be appreciated and like too!

Well nice to see someone on PS3 but some constructive cristism; it is abit boring maybe commentary or something along those lines will speed it up, maybe cut out the boring parts and especially always have funds on your PS3 when your opening packs because even though it doesn't show much of your credit card details people are smart Winky Winky Better safe than sorry. I have subscribed and liked!
04-05-2012, 07:05 PM #3
aha same happened to me bought to 15k gold packs got shit players, only decent player was Torres! :yuno:
04-05-2012, 07:25 PM #4
Originally posted by vTiger. View Post
only decent player was Torres!

Torres? Decent? Ha :ha!:

Back on topic: Same happened to me, I bought 1 Gold Jumbo, 2 Gold Premiums and 1 Gold Pack and best player was Raul. He's good, but a little slow-paced.
04-05-2012, 07:29 PM #5
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
Torres? Decent? Ha

he is actually good put some pace attributes on him and some fitness on, hes a massive pace noob the sweaty noob! :carling:
04-05-2012, 07:32 PM #6
he is actually good put some pace attributes on him and some fitness on, hes a massive pace noob the sweaty noob! :carling:

Yeah, he used to be pretty good when he played for Liverpool. And I don't want to have to waste more coins on a pace card every game, I'd rather get someone similar with better pace Winky Winky
04-05-2012, 07:51 PM #7
Yeah, he used to be pretty good when he played for Liverpool. And I don't want to have to waste more coins on a pace card every game, I'd rather get someone similar with better pace Winky Winky

true true, but i got loads of my cards in packs! and didnt buy Torres i got him in the pack so it aint to bad! Im making a spanish team!
04-05-2012, 07:54 PM #8
true true, but i got loads of my cards in packs! and didnt buy Torres i got him in the pack so it aint to bad! Im making a spanish team!

At least he'll be some use for you, I personally went for Mata, he's Spanish too Winky Winky
04-05-2012, 08:05 PM #9
At least he'll be some use for you, I personally went for Mata, he's Spanish too Winky Winky

i just need to get the coins then start buying the likes of xavi,pique etc.. mainly gonna go for real madrid,barcelona players!
04-05-2012, 08:11 PM #10
i just need to get the coins then start buying the likes of xavi,pique etc.. mainly gonna go for real madrid,barcelona players!

Yeah, I'm saving up for Pique and Puyol. Good luck Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo