04-05-2012, 09:22 PM #1
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Don't normally open gold packs but I thought I would open one anddddddd woooo

You must login or register to view this content.

You will be happy to know in my next and last 7.5k pack I got 2 shiny silver stuff which goes for discard rate aka SHIT
04-09-2012, 08:42 PM #20
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
Wow, I'm sorry I got a better card than you, no need to get angry over a game. I'll gladly leave your thread.

Angry because you got a better card? I'm on a million coins I can buy about 10 IF Naldos!
I'm angry because your so fucking stupid you lie about getting someone in a pack and think your 'cool' because of it.
04-09-2012, 09:52 PM #21
Originally posted by MommasMumOnline View Post
Angry because you got a better card? I'm on a million coins I can buy about 10 IF Naldos!
I'm angry because your so $#@!ing stupid you lie about getting someone in a pack and think your 'cool' because of it.

In no way, shape or form am I trying to make myself look cool on a website. Good for you that you have a million coins, I've been playing the game for just under 3 weeks, so im bound to not have as much coins as you. And I am not lying, I wouldn't lie over something so worthless. Now let's just settle this argument, I'll let you carry on with your life and vice versa.
Last edited by LMFAP09 ; 04-09-2012 at 09:55 PM.
04-12-2012, 09:22 PM #22
I got Gerrard the other day in a 7.5k the other day. I also got Tevez and Torres back to back before! I have never gotten an in-form but I have the achievement for finding a TOTW player in a pack
04-22-2012, 12:00 PM #23
xStefan
< ^ > < ^ >
How much was that milito worth then?
04-22-2012, 05:40 PM #24
ElitexWill
Do a barrel roll!
Best player I have ever got in a pack was IF marcelo. Got him the night he came in in TOTW and sold him for 200k.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo