04-08-2012, 08:57 AM #1
slyboss
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
04-08-2012, 04:44 PM #2
Original
League Champion
The rating's are a bit over zealous, Ibrahimovic to 95 will not happen. The only reason he'd get an IF is because EA see him as a money-maker.
04-08-2012, 10:24 PM #3
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
The only reason he'd get an IF is because EA see him as a money-maker.

Sorry but no, Ibra is great player in real life that´s why get He got 2IF and yea He won´t have 95 at max 93-92
04-09-2012, 01:51 AM #4
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by Carbonic View Post
Sorry but no, Ibra is great player in real life that´s why get He got 2IF and yea He won´t have 95 at max 93-92

He's one of the most over-rated players in Real life, He's lazy, arrogant, and believes he's better than he is. Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, good enough for Milan, but look at his time at Barcelona. He couldn't hack the top team's style of play or even score against TOP teams. In my opinion, Milan play a basic style of football that suit Ibra to the ground, it's slow, lacks enthusiasm and is very direct. Look at their goals against Arsenal; All direct.

Secondly, I play for Fulham FC reserves, I'm not saying I understand the game better than you or I'm more intelligent with footballing based knowledge, but believe me, If Ibra was to ever visit the Premier league, he wouldn't hack the physicality. Great FIFA player though.
Last edited by Original ; 04-09-2012 at 01:54 AM.

The following user thanked Original for this useful post:

dannyrhinos89
04-09-2012, 01:12 PM #5
He's one of the most over-rated players in Real life, He's lazy, arrogant, and believes he's better than he is. Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, good enough for Milan, but look at his time at Barcelona. He couldn't hack the top team's style of play or even score against TOP teams. In my opinion, Milan play a basic style of football that suit Ibra to the ground, it's slow, lacks enthusiasm and is very direct. Look at their goals against Arsenal; All direct.

Secondly, I play for Fulham FC reserves, I'm not saying I understand the game better than you or I'm more intelligent with footballing based knowledge, but believe me, If Ibra was to ever visit the Premier league, he wouldn't hack the physicality. Great FIFA player though.

100% agree with you, i said that to my mate the other day and he nearly had a heart attack he is so overated IRL, hes decent but nothing amazing i thought i was the only one what thought that nice to know theres someone else out there :y:, i feel he can be compared to crouch as a ST using his strenght he basically holds the ball up and waits for support and maybe poaches a goal/penalty (or he'll dive) the fact is in important games against arsenal koschielny had him in his pocket all game and against barca he offered nothing

lavezzi the best player in serie a by a long way
Last edited by dannyrhinos89 ; 04-09-2012 at 01:15 PM.
04-09-2012, 08:47 PM #6
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
100% agree with you, i said that to my mate the other day and he nearly had a heart attack he is so overated IRL, hes decent but nothing amazing i thought i was the only one what thought that nice to know theres someone else out there :y:, i feel he can be compared to crouch as a ST using his strenght he basically holds the ball up and waits for support and maybe poaches a goal/penalty (or he'll dive) the fact is in important games against arsenal koschielny had him in his pocket all game and against barca he offered nothing

lavezzi the best player in serie a by a long way

As I said before, Ibra is a good player, he's solid, he does a very good job. When he want's to play well, he does; Compare him to great players like Xavi,Messi,C.Ronaldo,Iniesta. They play well ALL the time, and even when they have an 'average' game, they still contribute significantly. When Ibra has an 'average' game he is No better than anyone else. When Ibra plays badly, he knows it, he sulks and then get's subbed for Pato, who in my eyes has is a better player than Ibra already. Pato has a real determination, real talent and a great work ethic.

Ibra isn't even the best forward in Serie A, that accolade goes to Cavani. The best winger goes to Lavezzi and the best centre half is Giorgio Chiellini. People bumlick Thiago & Ibra because their solid on Fifa, believe me, it's true.
04-09-2012, 09:05 PM #7
clydeinglis
Do a barrel roll!
nice video but all hugley over rated
04-10-2012, 02:41 PM #8
As I said before, Ibra is a good player, he's solid, he does a very good job. When he want's to play well, he does; Compare him to great players like Xavi,Messi,C.Ronaldo,Iniesta. They play well ALL the time, and even when they have an 'average' game, they still contribute significantly. When Ibra has an 'average' game he is No better than anyone else. When Ibra plays badly, he knows it, he sulks and then get's subbed for Pato, who in my eyes has is a better player than Ibra already. Pato has a real determination, real talent and a great work ethic.

Ibra isn't even the best forward in Serie A, that accolade goes to Cavani. The best winger goes to Lavezzi and the best centre half is Giorgio Chiellini. People bumlick Thiago & Ibra because their solid on Fifa, believe me, it's true.

yeah agree with your choices there again, cavanis better than ibra lavezzi just rules all END......pato will be brilliant but hes sooooo annoying and slightky overpowered on fifa though every 1-2 games i seem to play him and he usually scores against me because my cb's (naldo and filipe santana) cant keep up plus his strength/heading is too high hes outjumped both on corners before which is a little ridiculous

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo