04-18-2012, 10:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now that i have collected my BPL Team, im going to try and get full chemistry on every player. If only EA didnt bring in the "trade only with friends" rule, i could of easily just sent my players as trade offers in a bid to get my preferred formations. But as a result im forced to ask on here. So if you have any of my players below, but in the 4-5-1 formation instead, please quote me and post what players you have if your willing to swap with me.

You must login or register to view this content.

*Note to Mods - Ive posted this thread here in a bid for more views, just to see if anybody has players in my preffered formation and are willing to swap them

cheers Smile

Players I already have in the 4-5-1 formation:
Kompany
Modric
Last edited by Lynchy91_EFC ; 04-19-2012 at 11:05 AM.
04-18-2012, 05:11 PM #2
Irish
Samurai Poster
You know 451 formation cards are pretty cheap?
04-18-2012, 06:51 PM #3
gunner4life
Gym leader
just buy the formation cards
04-19-2012, 12:21 AM #4
Originally posted by Irish View Post
You know 451 formation cards are pretty cheap?

ive been trying to get them but cant find them cheaper than 1300 each :FU: just thought i could save myself coins in just swapping the players with people to get the 4-5-1 formation
04-19-2012, 12:53 AM #5
Originally posted by EFC View Post
Now that i have collected my BPL Team, im going to try and get full chemistry on every player. If only EA didnt bring in the "trade only with friends" rule, i could of easily just sent my players as trade offers in a bid to get my preferred formations. But as a result im forced to ask on here. So if you have any of my players below, but in the 4-5-1 formation instead, please quote me and post what players you have if your willing to swap with me.

*Note to Mods - Ive posted this thread here in a bid for more views, just to see if anybody has players in my preffered formation and are willing to swap them

cheers Smile

Kompany

hey bro just add yourself as a friend and transfer the stuff over Smile
04-19-2012, 11:06 AM #6
Originally posted by Niived619 View Post
hey bro just add yourself as a friend and transfer the stuff over Smile

what will that do? :dumb:
05-04-2012, 03:29 PM #7
xUniquuee
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EFC View Post
Now that i have collected my BPL Team, im going to try and get full chemistry on every player. If only EA didnt bring in the "trade only with friends" rule, i could of easily just sent my players as trade offers in a bid to get my preferred formations. But as a result im forced to ask on here. So if you have any of my players below, but in the 4-5-1 formation instead, please quote me and post what players you have if your willing to swap with me.

cheers Smile

Kompany
Modric

Why dont you just sell all ya players then buy them in ur formations?
05-04-2012, 10:43 PM #8
^ thats what i have done already Smile

Mods please close!! this was a pointless thread, what was i thinking :ha!:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo