04-22-2012, 04:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My team:

Formation is 5-2-1-2

GK (Joe Hart)
LWB (Evra) - CB (Kompany) - CB (Lescott) - CB (Vermaelen) - RWB (Richards)
CM (Touré) - CM (Essien)
CF (Suárez 85)
ST (Balotelli) ST (Dzeko)

I made this today with about 30k coins. Please suggest any improvements I could make (NOTE: I am planning on getting Van Persie ST later). I have 100% chemistry and 71 Rating too.
Last edited by LMFAP09 ; 04-22-2012 at 04:11 PM.
04-22-2012, 04:22 PM #2
D3XTA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
My team:

Formation is 5-2-1-2

GK (Joe Hart)
CM (Touré) - CM (Essien)
CF (Suárez 85)

I made this today with about 30k coins. Please suggest any improvements I could make (NOTE: I am planning on getting Van Persie ST later). I have 100% chemistry and 71 Rating too.

You could go with a fast striker, Tevez, but to stick with your budget, I'd go for D.Bent. Overall good team, smart buying, well done

The following user thanked D3XTA for this useful post:

LMFAP09
04-22-2012, 04:30 PM #3
Originally posted by D3XTA View Post
You could go with a fast striker, Tevez, but to stick with your budget, I'd go for D.Bent. Overall good team, smart buying, well done

Yeah, once I have Van Persie, I'm going to save up and go for a Tevez or Agúero. I'm aiming for a Hernandez next, good heading and pace so he will fit in well I hope Winky Winky
04-22-2012, 04:34 PM #4
Replace Lescott with David Luiz(Chelsea), more PACE to keep up with the PACE abusers.

Suarez with Van Persie, because of his high passing attribute.

Balotelli with Lukaku(Chelsea), don't let his non-shinyness card fool you, he's an absolute beast with his 86 pace and his 94 strength, try him out, he'll blast the defenders away. He's around the 1-2k coins.

The following user thanked Departed for this useful post:

LMFAP09
04-22-2012, 05:12 PM #5
I had this formation but I wasn't getting any width to my play and was losing 5-0+ most the time. I then went with a 4-4-2 and bought 200k coins, around £20, now I'm a fully pace abuser haha. Departed mentioned David Luiz, I have him and he's an absolute tank! Keeps Ferdinand in place like.

The following user thanked MikeOxBig for this useful post:

LMFAP09
04-22-2012, 08:10 PM #6
Originally posted by MikeOxBig View Post
I had this formation but I wasn't getting any width to my play and was losing 5-0+ most the time. I then went with a 4-4-2 and bought 200k coins, around £20, now I'm a fully pace abuser haha. Departed mentioned David Luiz, I have him and he's an absolute tank! Keeps Ferdinand in place like.

What/which players do you use to abuse pace?
04-22-2012, 08:24 PM #7
What/which players do you use to abuse pace?

Well this is my line up:
Reina
Kyle Walker (93) Ferdinand (79) Luiz (82) Clichy (89)
Walcott (96) Nasri (96) Modric (79) Bale (96)
Bent (89) Cisse (8Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The numbers in brackets are the pace figures, I know most of them but unsure of Nasris and Ferdinands, you'd have to check them up but that's my team now. Cost roughly 150k but Bent, Cisse, Clichy, Luiz, Walker, Walcott, they were all cheap as peanuts, all the others blew away my coins haha. Modric is an 88 rating, his pace is not too bad I suppose but his shot man, wow. Him and Nasri in the middle, shoot from distance and just wow.

The following user thanked MikeOxBig for this useful post:

Fayez
04-22-2012, 08:27 PM #8
Originally posted by MikeOxBig View Post
Well this is my line up:
Reina

The numbers in brackets are the pace figures, I know most of them but unsure of Nasris and Ferdinands, you'd have to check them up but that's my team now. Cost roughly 150k but Bent, Cisse, Clichy, Luiz, Walker, Walcott, they were all cheap as peanuts, all the others blew away my coins haha. Modric is an 88 rating, his pace is not too bad I suppose but his shot man, wow. Him and Nasri in the middle, shoot from distance and just wow.

Ok thanks, I'll try some of them out Winky Winky
04-26-2012, 04:14 PM #9
Fayez
[move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
Originally posted by Departed View Post
Replace Lescott with David Luiz(Chelsea), more PACE to keep up with the PACE abusers.

Suarez with Van Persie, because of his high passing attribute.

Balotelli with Lukaku(Chelsea), don't let his non-shinyness card fool you, he's an absolute beast with his 86 pace and his 94 strength, try him out, he'll blast the defenders away. He's around the 1-2k coins.

I just bidded for a Lakaku should be getting it haha, gonna try him out in my BPL team soon :y:
04-26-2012, 11:15 PM #10
My team:

Formation is 5-2-1-2

GK (Joe Hart)
CM (Touré) - CM (Essien)
CF (Suárez 85)

Nice team for 30k i think you should buy ivanovic CB , Chelsea , hes such a beast underated he costs i think he costs 3k in your formation .

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Originally posted by F View Post
Well this is my line up:
Reina

Ferdinand is 69 pace not 79 pace

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo