04-23-2012, 12:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How would you Change the player roles permanently?

What I mean is like how do you change who takes the Penalty,Free kicks,Team Capitan etc.

Please Help and thanks!
04-23-2012, 11:30 AM #2
foxraiden
Do a barrel roll!
After you found someone to play against, it will take you to a menu where you can select "Team managment", player roles are in the there.

The following user thanked foxraiden for this useful post:

MikeOxBig
04-23-2012, 05:26 PM #3
FlexicanX
Do a barrel roll!
You can also do it when challenging TOTW, this will give you more than 30 seconds to think :p
04-23-2012, 08:10 PM #4
Yes but it isn't permanent, I don't want to keep doing that every time I play a game.
04-24-2012, 12:04 PM #5
Your captain is basically your best player and the free kicks are your best free kick taker. I'm not sure how to change captaincy but in the game you can easily press R2 (PS3) or RT (xBox) when you get a free kick and then choose your free kick taker. Suppose it's an alternative.
04-24-2012, 06:36 PM #6
foxraiden
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Armpit
Yes but it isn't permanent, I don't want to keep doing that every time I play a game.

I don't know why but it is permanent to me. you sure it doesn't save?
04-24-2012, 07:01 PM #7
ONEster
I’m too L33T
You have to do it in a "single player" match. Pause the game and to to team management to change roles, simple.
04-24-2012, 09:03 PM #8
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by F View Post
Your captain is basically your best player and the free kicks are your best free kick taker. I'm not sure how to change captaincy but in the game you can easily press R2 (PS3) or RT (xBox) when you get a free kick and then choose your free kick taker. Suppose it's an alternative.

Do you know how to change the number in the uniform? It´s annoying to see Benzema with number 2 :lol:
04-24-2012, 09:24 PM #9
Originally posted by Carbonic View Post
Do you know how to change the number in the uniform? It´s annoying to see Benzema with number 2 :lol:

I have no idea, I thought they were given the number they wear for their team and if it's been taken then the system gives it a new number, in your case, it being 2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo