04-23-2012, 04:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just made this video, hope you guys enjoy, and if you did a like or even subscribe would mean alot to me. Thanks! Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to DKsNumberOne for this useful post:

Devz-x, Original, ONEster
04-24-2012, 12:14 PM #2
Did you make this bro? That is a excellent video. It's got great effects etc. If you made that and can prove it was ripped or anything like that I'll see if I can get your videos more recognized and possibly uploaded by one of the media team. Would be good.
04-25-2012, 08:22 PM #3
Originally posted by F View Post
Did you make this bro? That is a excellent video. It's got great effects etc. If you made that and can prove it was ripped or anything like that I'll see if I can get your videos more recognized and possibly uploaded by one of the media team. Would be good.

I made that myself yes, I have lot of other edits like that on my youtube channel there which I have with a friend Smile Sounds great about the last thing you wrote, I think the only why I can prove is to take a screenshot of the project so here you go! Happy Thanks for the feedback, mean alot... Winky Winky You must login or register to view this content.
04-25-2012, 09:03 PM #4
That is amazing man, I'm well impressed. Keep up the good work and work yourself a few more posts.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo