05-04-2012, 08:18 PM #1
maasterof163
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey, i have 1 good france team, an half good italian team, and an half good ivory coast, should i sell all of the players and make an team with only pace or something?
05-04-2012, 08:31 PM #2
Originally posted by maasterof163 View Post
hey, i have 1 good france team, an half good italian team, and an half good ivory coast, should i sell all of the players and make an team with only pace or something?

make a pace team or something do something different everyone does the same now, be unique! Drack
05-04-2012, 08:38 PM #3
maasterof163
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by vTiger. View Post
make a pace team or something do something different everyone does the same now, be unique! Drack

what can i do, m8 what sort of team?
05-04-2012, 08:58 PM #4
Budz
Former Staff
hey, i have 1 good france team, an half good italian team, and an half good ivory coast, should i sell all of the players and make an team with only pace or something?

Sell all your players and make a Pace/Shoot Serie A team. Smile
05-04-2012, 09:07 PM #5
what can i do, m8 what sort of team?

make like a gold pace team/Liga BBVA pace team Smile if you do post it and quote me with the picture of the final team m8
05-04-2012, 09:31 PM #6
A pace-only team wouldn't be fun to use, trust me. Creating a team you enjoy playing with is wayy better.

Team I'm working on, which will be beast. If you can afford it, then definitely create something similar.
You must login or register to view this content.
05-05-2012, 02:46 AM #7
Implicit
Elite Gamer
You need to have at least 2 teams so you wont have to be buying fitness cards for your team every 3 or 2 games, make a cheaper but good team something and make 1 more expensive with beast players

The following user thanked Implicit for this useful post:

maasterof163

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo