09-29-2012, 01:40 PM #1
Jamiee97
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, not sure if posted so it it has then remove.

Basically you can have the slider settings on ultimate team only for offline obviously! but i think it's a great way to get started to grab some coins while playing with them useless starter packs!

All you have to do is:

• Go to "kick off" skip through until you find "game settings" (along with team management etc.)
  • Once on game settings, skip across until you the slider options and edit to what you would like.
  • start the match then end it and head onto ultimate team!
  • you can now play any offline matches with the slider settings you set.

I'd suggest doing the team of the weak on ultimate so you can get the 1000 coins and even get going in the tournaments.

ENJOY!

i didn't find this out, i just thought i'd share seen as i saw no posts on it!
Last edited by Jamiee97 ; 10-16-2012 at 07:31 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Jamiee97 for this useful post:

johnnyla, vTiger., xplicit1, ziGuNz-

The following user groaned Jamiee97 for this awful post:

Houdini.
10-18-2012, 12:29 AM #29
iiBonKeRsS
Little One
Originally posted by Jamiee97 View Post
ok great? but firstly, don't say "play the game legit if you're* going to pay for it" when i just looked at your forum posts and they are all asking for hacks on another game.. even though you just said play legit..

I play legit on FIFA. and I only hack games that are old now.
10-19-2012, 01:26 AM #30
Originally posted by tom6822 View Post
its patched. when EA released the update you are no longer able to use the sliders.

dude its not patched u just dont know how to do it correctly , im using it right now on the offline season !
10-19-2012, 02:43 AM #31
aash118
Pokemon Trainer
wow works
thanks man
10-19-2012, 05:49 PM #32
xplicit1
Do a barrel roll!
no longer works now with fifa 13 1.02 patch
10-19-2012, 07:18 PM #33
Originally posted by TBlazin View Post
dude its not patched u just dont know how to do it correctly , im using it right now on the offline season !

i also used it for a while, but EA patched it. they even said that the option of using "Personal customization" is no longer available.
10-20-2012, 01:48 AM #34
Originally posted by tom6822 View Post
i also used it for a while, but EA patched it. they even said that the option of using "Personal customization" is no longer available.

yeah it got patched today after the update :( we need a new way for quick coins now !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo