03-25-2013, 12:32 AM #1
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); FUT is boring the F**k out of me now, so why not do wager matches with people?
The wager is whatever you want (min 5k) but not too much!

Im on PS3 (obviously) from the UK, if the connection is anything less than 3 green bars, then i wont play you.
I WILL ONLY PLAY PEOPLE FROM THE UK.

My teams, you can pick.. i'm not fussed: You must login or register to view this content.

Smile
Last edited by Joey Essex ; 04-01-2013 at 05:05 PM.
04-01-2013, 10:03 PM #20
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xiCaRR
Nah, keep him in FIFA we have enough sore losers on Pro13 too

I agree with you he lost fair and square on his own host but there's always an excuse when we don't like being beaten :P

Shouldn't he get an infraction or something for being a biiiaaatch?
04-01-2013, 10:39 PM #21
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Originally posted by Joey
Shouldn't he get an infraction or something for being a biiiaaatch?

Just read through the comments and they guy clearly got slapped and was never going to pay up. The fact that he mentioned sweating was funny because the connection excuse wasn't working, so he tried that, even when there is no rules against them. It's just bad sportsmanship (in a gaming sense), report him, show any evidence needed, get him banned for a bit or for life either way your right the connection is split in Fifa one doesn't simply get punished like in cod, go cry to your parents you 12 year old.

End of rant.
04-01-2013, 11:14 PM #22
Lol your an complete idiot first of all you dident know wtf was happening so get the fuck of the post ur d riding him you fucking nerd i have video proof of the lag so whoever does say ima scammer then ima fucking post it ur a complete idiot you made yourself sound stupid im not a sore loser i gave up 30k in wager matches so far so stfu im simply not gonna pay someone when i was lagging in a match .... pointless peice of trolling crap
04-01-2013, 11:32 PM #23
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!
Seriously who are you crying you little faggot scammer. if one person gets lag on fifa, the other player does too.. in one game it had a lag in the 90th minute.. but you were dead and burried. omg 30k in wager matches, this just proves how bad you are pahahahha.. go scam someone else you trolling little rat
04-02-2013, 10:49 AM #24
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Banned and should be! But yes I am the complete idiot when he can't spell simple words
04-02-2013, 05:25 PM #25
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!
JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE... And how did i randomly get 150+ rep since last night without doing anything?Gasp
04-02-2013, 11:16 PM #26
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!
ONLINE NOW, WHO WANTS A GAME? ADSad Awesome xCreaperz
04-06-2013, 09:21 AM #27
thedon1234
I am error
You still up for these wager games mate?
04-07-2013, 08:18 PM #28
Joey Essex
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by thedon1234 View Post
You still up for these wager games mate?

Sorry mate.. didn't see that you commented. I'm still up for them, as long as you're from the UK

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo