12-24-2010, 06:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I am in the process of coding another bot. I appreciate all that have bought/received a bot, and to all those that have this one, im gonna send you the new one free, PM me if you have one of these from me, and you wil get the upgrade. Winky Winky

I have to go to the damn doctor because my eyes are ****ing up on me from what he says "sleep deprivation". 36 hours yesterday and 12 hours today, thats hard on a teenager bro. I feel like a middle aged man right now. But this weekend you all will have it. :sleep:

The 4 People I owe
1. Nathanx
2. skillz369
3. Inferno_Ace
4. NGA Juzzy

Hello NGU. I have started to get into software, programming, and hacks so I recently had a thread, where you guys request ANY software and I would get it for you as practice for myself. Well the main thing requested was a Youtube Bot. So, I decided to make a shop specifically for that. I have two types of bots:

Youtube Mass Account Creator this is just for making Youtube Accounts, like around 20-120

and

All Purpose Youtube Bot this one has everything you would need for Youtube. Subs, Views, Comments, Likes, Favorites, Mass Account Creator, and more.. IT HAS EVERYTHING!

I will accept: Vbux ONLY IF ITS A GOOD AMOUNT because the software is worth $200, Paypal, and even Trades. I have no specific prices, so YOU make the Offers

Also, If you buy the Everything Bot, I added a guide on how to make Money with it. Winky Winky

Merry Christmas, and I hope to help you with all your Youtube Needs! Happy
Ill only accept Good Amount of Vbux but if not Paypal or Trades Only.
Last edited by Alpha ; 12-31-2010 at 06:02 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Alpha for this useful post:

BlogsterReviews, MikeOxBig, CRaZyY, Dope., Jiraiya, Justin, Tory Lanez
12-24-2010, 08:19 AM #20
Originally posted by Pharrell View Post
does this bot creat accounts with e-mails which you have to create before or does it also create these e-mails?

Accounts with E-Mails Smile
12-24-2010, 08:26 AM #21
PSN TeCa-ToWn
Nothern KillaFornia 209
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
NO LOL Sorry. The guy bought it today for 500k, im willing to go lower, and it doesnt have to be Vbux, but not that low because I opened a shop with this bot a few months ago, and got $75 and 3mil Vbux from it, but I wanted to pass it along and share the wealth, because its christmas dude you could open a shop with this and I also included a guide on how to make money with it in the package, once Illuzions posts you'll see. Smile

so i can use the accounts i made to use views?
12-24-2010, 08:32 AM #22
Originally posted by CaliforniaEagle View Post
so i can use the accounts i made to use views?

Yes you can sir. Smile
12-24-2010, 08:33 AM #23
PSN TeCa-ToWn
Nothern KillaFornia 209
Yes you can sir. Smile

how many comments ect?? 200k ? or make offer =D
12-24-2010, 08:36 AM #24
how many comments ect?? 200k ? or make offer =D

Wait are you asking about the Account Bot, or the Everything Bot?
12-24-2010, 08:36 AM #25
PSN TeCa-ToWn
Nothern KillaFornia 209

everything bot =D
12-24-2010, 08:37 AM #26
Cory
User needs a dick

Whats a good price for the everything bot? Is 250-300k Good?
12-24-2010, 08:40 AM #27
everything bot =D

Then im sorry thats just not gonna cut it. I sold 2 today both for 500k, look in the earlier posts, the software is even worth $200, so I will only accept 500k and up for Vbux. You can offer Paypal or Trades aswell Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Originally posted by PacMan
Whats a good price for the everything bot? Is 250-300k Good?

Look at what I just posted above Winky Winky
12-24-2010, 08:42 AM #28
Cory
User needs a dick
Then im sorry thats just not gonna cut it. I sold 2 today both for 500k, look in the earlier posts, the software is even worth $200, so I will only accept 500k and up for Vbux. You can offer Paypal or Trades aswell Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Look at what I just posted above Winky Winky

Alright... I'll buy it for 500k if you will help me with it if i need it? Deal?

The following 2 users say thank you to Cory for this useful post:

Alpha,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo