01-25-2011, 07:49 PM #1
Moxie
Formally Vmodz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Moxie's Flea Market

The reason I need to sell some things is because I am saving up for a car and need the money. Please PM me with any offers or if you would like a photo. I only accept paypal, and do not cover shipping.

Video Games
-Jtaggable Halo 3 Edition (Unbanned) (Console Only)
-Dazzle Capture Card for Mac (All Cables)
-Wii, Origional Xbox, PS2, or N64 Games (Ask for specific)
-Origional PSP in Box

Cards
-Pokémon Holigraphics and More 1st Gen (Ask for specific card)
-Yo-Gi-Oh Holigraphics and More (Ask for specific card)

Coins
-Ask for ANY U.S coin from 1850-Present

Sports
-Ask for ANY New England sports memorabilia
-Ask for Super Bowl Pins

Random Shit
-Anything that you have been looking for that is odd or don't find everyday, let me know. There is a good chance I will have it! Maybe you have a collection of something unusual and you want to add too it?
Last edited by Moxie ; 01-29-2011 at 08:58 PM.
01-31-2011, 09:58 PM #65
Originally posted by Moxie View Post
Sorry, I don't sell to Nazis or anyone that supports them.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

I have posters, pins, and a bunch of signed mini helmets and posters. Yes, a mod middle man would be fine.

ok what mini helmets do you have signed and do you have any super bowl pins
01-31-2011, 10:10 PM #66
Moxie
Formally Vmodz
Originally posted by kmanthecaveman View Post
ok what mini helmets do you have signed and do you have any super bowl pins

Tell me the max amount you will spend, because they are all different. I don't want to sell my super bowl pins. Sorry!

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by AgentBroI3eAsT View Post
How much do you want for the 360 and what all comes with it

I am asking $250, Console only.
01-31-2011, 10:11 PM #67
Tell me the max amount you will spend, because they are all different. I don't want to sell my super bowl pins. Sorry!

< or = to 100$ and dang i want a super bowl pin but cant find one and if you were to sell what is the going price for one
01-31-2011, 11:24 PM #68
Hitler Reborn
< ^ > < ^ >
You have a point, I am sure there are other hitlers. But he is the only dead one I know.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Do you want electric? and what size? =D

Hitler has been a name all through out time so of course there are more than one dead Hitler it was just discontinued after a really bad person named Hitler killed 8 million people
02-01-2011, 12:05 AM #69
Moxie
Formally Vmodz
< or = to 100$ and dang i want a super bowl pin but cant find one and if you were to sell what is the going price for one

Everything I have is worth more than a $100... I have things worth up to $900. And probally around 60-80 for a pin. My dad got them at the superbowls so they mean a lot to me.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by Hitler
Hitler has been a name all through out time so of course there are more than one dead Hitler it was just discontinued after a really bad person named Hitler killed 8 million people

Yes, so why would you name yourself a discontinued name of a bad person? I'm guessing for attention, or you agree with what he did. Either or I'm not going to sell to you. Nothing personal, you can believe in what you want.
02-01-2011, 01:26 AM #70
Everything I have is worth more than a $100... I have things worth up to $900. And probally around 60-80 for a pin. My dad got them at the superbowls so they mean a lot to me.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Yes, so why would you name yourself a discontinued name of a bad person? I'm guessing for attention, or you agree with what he did. Either or I'm not going to sell to you. Nothing personal, you can believe in what you want.

Ok so whats some good stuff u have
02-01-2011, 02:06 AM #71
Moxie
Formally Vmodz
Ok so whats some good stuff u have

Gino Capillete signed framed picture with mini helmet in box. Same thing bit bruski. ty law framed autograph. and a couple others but they are over $1,000.
02-01-2011, 02:19 AM #72
Hitler Reborn
< ^ > < ^ >

i don't agree with the what he did but, i agreed with the idea of a strong leader that brought a weak country into a world power and you can't say nothing personal when its complete personal

edit: just hit 800 posts
02-01-2011, 03:21 AM #73
Moxie
Formally Vmodz
Originally posted by Hitler
i don't agree with the what he did but, i agreed with the idea of a strong leader that brought a weak country into a world power and you can't say nothing personal when its complete personal

edit: just hit 800 posts

A strong leader? He was on drugs, and he had major mental problems.
He took a weak country and morphed the minds of the people with world domination, but in the end... they lost. Okay, I am done with this. This is an auction thread, not discussion.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo