06-10-2012, 01:39 AM #1
ineedhelp
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PROOF:

$170 + Shipping

Skype me if interested: Gabrielmoore94

If you are interested I will show you more proof than the video of the proof Smile

OK SO READ THIS IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTESad Awesome I have a low rep because I am an asshole on this website, sorry bitches.
I will be more than happy to show you more proof and to use a middleman. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SCAM HERE. i just thought it would be easier to sell it here instead of craig's list or ebay....

i'll throw it one game if somebody buys it!
Last edited by ineedhelp ; 06-15-2012 at 04:27 PM.

The following 3 users groaned at ineedhelp for this awful post:

Ben, Implicit, Inspiration
06-10-2012, 01:50 AM #2
Originally posted by ineedhelp View Post
PROOF:

$170 + Shipping

If you are interested I will show you more proof than the video of the proof Smile

I am very interested but for a little lower then 150$ and I would need some type of middle man
06-10-2012, 02:35 AM #3
Lopez.
[Insert]
I might buy, Can you post proof that it is on 3.41 ?
06-10-2012, 02:53 AM #4
ineedhelp
Little One
Originally posted by CodTheHacker View Post
I might buy, Can you post proof that it is on 3.41 ?

add me on fucking Skype and i will show u. I'm not uploading any more vids or pics lol

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by kmanthecaveman View Post
I am very interested but for a little lower then 150$ and I would need some type of middle man

Hey bro, in the future, learn how to....ahem.... FUCKING READ!!!! i want 170$ plus shipping so i don't want less than 150 and a middle man would be fine.
06-10-2012, 03:17 AM #5
add me on fucking Skype and i will show u. I'm not uploading any more vids or pics lol

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Hey bro, in the future, learn how to....ahem.... FUCKING READ!!!! i want 170$ plus shipping so i don't want less than 150 and a middle man would be fine.

Dam bro chill the fuck out its this thing called offering sorry.

The following user thanked kmanthecaveman for this useful post:

PounDJo0DoGz0r
06-10-2012, 03:20 AM #6
Inspiration
Trustworthy Level 2
Nice rep, no wonder.
People are willing to buy, yet treating them like faggots? I'm positive you won't sell this on NGU just because of your rep.
Last edited by Inspiration ; 06-10-2012 at 03:28 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Inspiration for this useful post:

iLLy-i, method1278, PounDJo0DoGz0r, VHS
06-10-2012, 12:07 PM #7
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
don't buy this unless there's a middleman of some sort...I smell a scammer

The following user thanked Im Po for this useful post:

method1278
06-10-2012, 02:19 PM #8
method1278
OLD SCHOOL IS COOL
80 gig ps2 comp pat really

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Originally posted by Im
don't buy this unless there's a middleman of some sort...I smell a scammer
i smell the same
06-10-2012, 05:37 PM #9
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
PROOF:

$170 + Shipping

Has it ever been opened? Also Why are you selling it? And I want proof of 3.41 and i wanna see you on skype showing me more proof but if you can do all that ill really buy it on friday? But i might want a middle man but im willing to pay another $10 if you middle man it!
06-10-2012, 08:33 PM #10
ineedhelp
Little One
Originally posted by Saucy
Has it ever been opened? Also Why are you selling it? And I want proof of 3.41 and i wanna see you on skype showing me more proof but if you can do all that ill really buy it on friday? But i might want a middle man but im willing to pay another $10 if you middle man it!

add me on Skype bro and i'll show u whatever u want and yes I've used it. i bought another ps3 like 2yrs ago or something and haven't used this one since except to like watch movies. if u add me on Skype, i will show u it plays games and is on 3.41

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo