04-27-2013, 10:11 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im spending 42million vbux, i like gameshares, and psn cards, and google play store cards, i like bf3 add ons, all of them and prem would be good for a large sum about 20mil, and psn cards are good also

i can go 10mil a psn card and 10mil a gameshare if i want it
Last edited by Toke ; 04-27-2013 at 10:16 PM.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Dhaax.
04-27-2013, 10:20 PM #2
Dhaax.
Maggbot timeout!
Dat vBux You must login or register to view this content.
04-28-2013, 08:50 AM #3
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sal
Im spending 42million vbux, i like gameshares, and psn cards, and google play store cards, i like bf3 add ons, all of them and prem would be good for a large sum about 20mil, and psn cards are good also

Hey mate Upside Down Happy I'm selling lots of stuff! Check out my shop and quote me back saying how much you'd give me for what Winky Winky
You must login or register to view this content.
04-29-2013, 05:29 AM #4
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sal
Im spending 42million vbux, i like gameshares, and psn cards, and google play store cards, i like bf3 add ons, all of them and prem would be good for a large sum about 20mil, and psn cards are good also

Hey mate, do you still want the gameshares ? Coz if im not gonna sell it i might give it to my friend you see.
04-29-2013, 07:21 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Brogan View Post
Hey mate, do you still want the gameshares ? Coz if im not gonna sell it i might give it to my friend you see.

no go ahead

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo