Post: NickxD's Ps3 Downgrade Services ( US, International )
08-12-2016, 12:54 AM #1
Yaa
Depressed
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys, I been seeing lately alot of people have been asking for downgrade services and jailbroken consoles. Well today I have decided to open up a shop for peoples console to get downgraded. I live in the US and currently working on doing console for international, I do have a shop up on ebay if any info on that just contact me. So lets get started with my prices and contact information.

Models that can be downgraded:

CECH - 20xxA
CECH - 20xxB
CECH - 21xA
CECH - 21xB
CECH - 25xA ( MUST CHECK WITH FIRMWARE CHECKER )
CECH - 25xB ( MUST CHECK WITH FIRMWARE CHECKER )
CECH - 251xA
CECH - 251xB

I will list a chart for you guys if you like just incase you need to double check.

You must login or register to view this content.

The downgrade service includes:
1. A complete cleaning of the inside of your console.
2. New thermal compound on your heat sinks. (Artic Silver 5)
3. Downgrade to any CFW of your choice. (If you are unsure what CFW you want, I will install the latest REBUG CFW. You can always change it easily later if you want.)
Habib and REBUG are the most popular and stable. Read about their features.
4. Install the latest Multiman, latest stable release of Movian (Showtime media player), and latest PSNPatch. Will include other apps on request. Like emulators, or any homebrew you might want But you will be able to install them easily.

What do you use:
I will be using a E3 Nor Flasher to start the downgrade.

What can you add onto the console:
I can add somethings onto your console listed below.

List of things you can get added onto your console:

1. Multiman
2. Control Console API
3. ITA Manager
4. Happy file manager
5. Homebrew apps
6. Fan utility for cooling.
7. Iris Man
8. CoD games.
9. GTA V
10. Patches.
11. Eboots
12. DEX ( Converted )
13. Tons more!

Price:
Service: $50 + return label ( make sure to add in return label makes it a lot easy for me and you ) ( Return label is $2 just ask the person at the desk for a return label )

Shipping:
United States: $13.45 in a Medium Flat Rate Box.
International: $45.50 depends where you are located can be more! ( PM ME about this )

Business Days:
2-5 Business days depending on where you are located.

Contact information:
NGU PM System
Kik: NickxDNGU
more: Coming soon!

NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS COMPLETED HERE: 2 ( this will update everytime a customer is completed )

If you have anymore questions please contact me and i will get back to you ASAP!

Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. *You must login or register to view this content. *You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

will get some more proof added soon! I will be using some customers images as i do the service and might add some videos up too.
Last edited by Yaa ; 09-24-2016 at 06:06 PM. Reason: added more images.
08-13-2016, 05:01 PM #20
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
Do you do local because I'm in New York and I'd rather save the cost of shipping. Thanks.
08-13-2016, 06:44 PM #21
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by jincos7s View Post
Do you do local because I'm in New York and I'd rather save the cost of shipping. Thanks.

Sometimes i do I am in new jersey but uh its best to ship, If your in ny it should only cost a range of $10 and it should only be like 2 days thats about it.
08-13-2016, 06:52 PM #22
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
Sometimes i do I am in new jersey but uh its best to ship, If your in ny it should only cost a range of $10 and it should only be like 2 days thats about it.

Ok, that's great. I will be using your service once I get my PS3 but I wanted to ask if you have any already jailbroken PS3s for sale. Thanks.
08-13-2016, 06:58 PM #23
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by jincos7s View Post
Ok, that's great. I will be using your service once I get my PS3 but I wanted to ask if you have any already jailbroken PS3s for sale. Thanks.

Yes i have one right now, Being worked on I can sell it for round $115 it works nice only thing that is bad on it is the wifiboard and the wireless controller board, Other than that the console works smoothly.
08-15-2016, 06:23 PM #24
Yaa
Depressed
Now taking orders, will have a console up for sale soon.
08-16-2016, 06:06 PM #25
Yaa
Depressed
Now taking orders guys, I have a ps3 up for sale. its $115 slim just console only, It is running on rebug 4.80
08-16-2016, 09:59 PM #26
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
Now taking orders guys, I have a ps3 up for sale. its $115 slim just console only, It is running on rebug 4.80

You might find this statement very stupid, but I have a jailbroken PHAT. Was wondering if you'd trade it for a slim, the only problem it has is that it's YLOD I can supply the parts to fix it as I ordered them.

Was really wanting a slim, I stupidly paid 350$ for this thing.
08-16-2016, 10:03 PM #27
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by vLasko View Post
You might find this statement very stupid, but I have a jailbroken PHAT. Was wondering if you'd trade it for a slim, the only problem it has is that it's YLOD I can supply the parts to fix it as I ordered them.

Was really wanting a slim, I stupidly paid 350$ for this thing.

I really do not mainly do trades but I might think of something if it was a working phat i would just knock it up on ebay and sell it but i have to fix it and everything to get it working again. I would of traded for sure, But umm i will see what i can do. I have regular ofw ps3 slims and i can just downgrade them and stuff for a price of $150 you buy the slim and the downgrade is free.
08-16-2016, 10:15 PM #28
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
I really do not mainly do trades but I might think of something if it was a working phat i would just knock it up on ebay and sell it but i have to fix it and everything to get it working again. I would of traded for sure, But umm i will see what i can do. I have regular ofw ps3 slims and i can just downgrade them and stuff for a price of $150 you buy the slim and the downgrade is free.

PM me, we can talk.

PM System on here.
Skype- NGU.Recoveries

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo