08-04-2014, 09:08 PM #1
_MOBZ_
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had Just got my jailbroken PS3 a week ago and to celebrate this awesome moment I will do free recovery service for 2 weeks. This service will get you 10th prestige, unlock all, unlimited UAV, mini gun, all the perks, and modded stats. So if you want any of this all you have to do is send me your PSN login information to my email. Email: [email][email protected][/email] Don't ask for mod menu or Don't spam me

The following user groaned _MOBZ_ for this awful post:

minimitch140
08-04-2014, 09:16 PM #2
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MOBZ
I had Just got my jailbroken PS3 a week ago and to celebrate this awesome moment I will do free recovery service for 2 weeks. This service will get you 10th prestige, unlock all, unlimited UAV, mini gun, all the perks, and modded stats. So if you want any of this all you have to do is send me your PSN login information to my email. Email: [email][email protected][/email] Don't ask for mod menu or Don't spam me

I don't think you're legit, the minigun and all perks were patched a long time ago.
08-04-2014, 09:16 PM #3
Do you have a Skype?
08-12-2014, 03:40 PM #4
Originally posted by MOBZ
I had Just got my jailbroken PS3 a week ago and to celebrate this awesome moment I will do free recovery service for 2 weeks. This service will get you 10th prestige, unlock all, unlimited UAV, mini gun, all the perks, and modded stats. So if you want any of this all you have to do is send me your PSN login information to my email. Email: [email][email protected][/email] Don't ask for mod menu or Don't spam me
this is bull shit no scamers on here f.ck off
08-12-2014, 03:43 PM #5
minimitch140
Bounty hunter
Not legit! Impossible to do minigun classes and all perk classes now! Also you can't spread uav infections in ghosts I think.

The following user thanked minimitch140 for this useful post:

Vondy Supreme
08-14-2014, 09:40 AM #6
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
User banned, no longer Offering service.

Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo