Post: Use Maverick AR and A2 online without DLC (PS3) (Prob PS4)
01-31-2014, 07:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all. I have been reading some glitches on here for a while but never had a glitch I wanted to share until now. This was discovered by me independently today while warming up in a private match. This glitch/exploit only works in private match, and therefore is just recommended as a means for users to get acquainted with the new Maverick weapon first hand.

How to do it (easiest method)
1. Enter private match
2. Select Free for all
3. Select map (In my case, Freight)
4. Put on as many bots as you can have, and their difficulty mixed (depending on party size - more is better)
5. Set both lives and time limit to unlimited.
6. Go into Gameplay Options > Loadout Restrictions
From here, restrict every INDIVIDUAL weapon except for one (I chose the bulldog).
*Do NOT restrict them by category* Restrict them one by one
7. Make sure you have a class that has that one weapon (Otherwise you won't be able to spawn in)
8. Start the match.

Once the match has started, the bots will be running around with the weapon you left unrestricted, or the Maverick. They use both the Maverick AR and the Maverick A2, and they customize from time to time.

I stumbled upon this while playing a random FFA with no restrictions. I noticed a bot had dropped it but after I picked it up and had a few kills, he killed me and I couldn't find another. With these restrictions they show up much more. I also don't know whether or not changing the bot difficulty will make them more prone to use the Maverick as opposed to other weapons, but you guys can figure that out.

Be sure to troll people claiming they found this first (unless they actually did, I'm not sure), and have fun!

credits :Jarniboi
Last edited by lindi000 ; 02-01-2014 at 03:57 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to lindi000 for this useful post:

Antoneta, asonlo, DARKSTEALTH1, Droid200, Lostrentos, Maniac2, Megasx, NextPolula, SMarT,

The following user groaned lindi000 for this awful post:

xTc
02-01-2014, 02:08 PM #2
Works thnx
02-01-2014, 03:54 PM #3
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by lindi000 View Post
Hello all. I have been reading some glitches on here for a while but never had a glitch I wanted to share until now. This was discovered by me independently today while warming up in a private match. This glitch/exploit only works in private match, and therefore is just recommended as a means for users to get acquainted with the new Maverick weapon first hand.

How to do it (easiest method)
1. Enter private match
2. Select Free for all
3. Select map (In my case, Freight)
4. Put on as many bots as you can have, and their difficulty mixed (depending on party size - more is better)
5. Set both lives and time limit to unlimited.
6. Go into Gameplay Options > Loadout Restrictions
From here, restrict every INDIVIDUAL weapon except for one (I chose the bulldog).
*Do NOT restrict them by category* Restrict them one by one
7. Make sure you have a class that has that one weapon (Otherwise you won't be able to spawn in)
8. Start the match.

Once the match has started, the bots will be running around with the weapon you left unrestricted, or the Maverick. They use both the Maverick AR and the Maverick A2, and they customize from time to time.

I stumbled upon this while playing a random FFA with no restrictions. I noticed a bot had dropped it but after I picked it up and had a few kills, he killed me and I couldn't find another. With these restrictions they show up much more. I also don't know whether or not changing the bot difficulty will make them more prone to use the Maverick as opposed to other weapons, but you guys can figure that out.

Be sure to troll people claiming they found this first (unless they actually did, I'm not sure), and have fun!

i already posted how to get it in public matches. but good thread you should give Jarniboi credits for finding the offsets..
02-01-2014, 03:57 PM #4
Originally posted by xTc
i already posted how to get it in public matches. but good thread you should give Jarniboi credits for finding the offsets..

Done .

The following user thanked lindi000 for this useful post:

Antoneta
02-01-2014, 04:09 PM #5
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by lindi000 View Post
Done .

thank you good thread
02-01-2014, 04:15 PM #6
how to get it in public matches..?
02-01-2014, 04:52 PM #7
Originally posted by xTc
thank you good thread

can you remove that groan if you can.

The following user thanked lindi000 for this useful post:

Antoneta
02-01-2014, 06:55 PM #8
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
The gun looks really nice... The A2 is deadly with a tracker. 1 shot kill on core!
02-01-2014, 11:13 PM #9
Antoneta
Save Point
Nice tutorial.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo