11-08-2013, 05:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi guys i have recently updated my kmeaw to rebug 4.46d-rex as my other cfw has broke. that one was on rebug 4.30.2 and i never had a problem with it in the way of connecting tools and attaching a process. on this cfw i have done everything the same as useral but gone with a 4.46 version. i have no problem with being able to connect this ps3 with target manager but when i try and run any tool for ghosts i get an error "object reference not set to an instance of an object" i have deleted all the pkg's and started from scratch with it. i havent tried mw3 yet as i have left that game at a friends house. i got all my ghost stuff from the sticky post in the ghost section, that error comes up no matter what tool i use. i have no problem with playing the game online but the soldier names are different to what they are on my ofw for some reason.
11-09-2013, 12:56 AM #2
Esker
Samurai Poster
Have you got the debugged eboot installed? i had this problem last week re install target manager and debugger and it should work , get back to me if it hasn't

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo