Post: ▅▆▇▉helping with any cod ghost modding questions {experienced modder}▉▇▆▅
12-03-2013, 10:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi Im an experienced modder with all COD games any questions ask here

I will answer all questions but PLEASE! if i help you make sure people know Winky Winky

The following user thanked sMiLe-4Da-ScOpE for this useful post:

Anonymo-_-
12-06-2013, 06:50 PM #20
Originally posted by L0st
Target manager (Debugg) No Conection
Im on ITA 4.50
DEX
I do not have a process on Debugger

perhaps an error in make_fself ??

you have skype or You must login or register to view this content.[/QUOTE

in debug setings set boot mode on system software ...... and not on release mode

look if that will help
12-06-2013, 08:40 PM #21
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by nathan007 View Post
ishello and thank you for helping ...

is there any way to have aim bot in ghost

no. not as of this moment but it is possible

Originally posted by mattdoming View Post
Is there a way to keep myself hidden from the leader boards when hosting XP lobbies?

if you are talking about gamemode leader boards then no there isn't but if you are talking about score lb just rte it to whatever you want
12-07-2013, 02:03 AM #22
mpkrip
Haxor!
whats the stuff i need to do to share mods with other clients in my team is there a code i nd to type in where it says client etc
12-07-2013, 02:10 AM #23
Winter
Purple God
"experienced modder" I have never heard of you lol, How long have you been modding?
12-07-2013, 02:11 AM #24
Originally posted by monkeydudegt323 View Post
no. not as of this moment but it is possible

if you are talking about gamemode leader boards then no there isn't but if you are talking about score lb just rte it to whatever you want

its possible but how i saw you post something to about vectorangels and some other codes ....
do you need to find offset with debugger or what ....you can pm me to
12-07-2013, 03:00 AM #25
test34
Keeper
Originally posted by nathan007 View Post
its possible but how i saw you post something to about vectorangels and some other codes ....
do you need to find offset with debugger or what ....you can pm me to

So vectorangles takes a vector and converts it to floats. Vectors are a handy class for creating an aimbot because you will be manipulating those values using some trigonometry. Then there's a set angles function which takes floats and sets the clients view position to those values.

I've tried looking for the values of the pitch and yaw in gentity and playerstate structs but they immediately revert to the previous value when I overwrite them. Therefore, I believe we need to call the functions I described in the previous paragraph.

To call functions you will need a tool called Remote Procedure Calls which the user Choco makes. This works by hijacking a existing function and injecting raw bytes (PPC code) which will call a arbitrary function at a specified address with up to five parameters. However, Choco has only released this tool for BOII, MW2, and MW3. I private messaged him and he stated that he was working on one and that he would release the source when he was done. Smile This will be incredible for the scene as it will allow us to call ANY GAME FUNCTION!! Smile
12-07-2013, 09:26 AM #26
kameron101
Do a barrel roll!
All peeks quit working
12-07-2013, 11:10 AM #27
Originally posted by test34 View Post
So vectorangles takes a vector and converts it to floats. Vectors are a handy class for creating an aimbot because you will be manipulating those values using some trigonometry. Then there's a set angles function which takes floats and sets the clients view position to those values.

I've tried looking for the values of the pitch and yaw in gentity and playerstate structs but they immediately revert to the previous value when I overwrite them. Therefore, I believe we need to call the functions I described in the previous paragraph.

To call functions you will need a tool called Remote Procedure Calls which the user Choco makes. This works by hijacking a existing function and injecting raw bytes (PPC code) which will call a arbitrary function at a specified address with up to five parameters. However, Choco has only released this tool for BOII, MW2, and MW3. I private messaged him and he stated that he was working on one and that he would release the source when he was done. Smile This will be incredible for the scene as it will allow us to call ANY GAME FUNCTION!! Smile

thank you for clear explanation ...and we keep in touch if you don,t mind would love to learn that just started with visual studio
12-07-2013, 11:18 AM #28
Is there a fix for the mini gun and all perks no longer working?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo