Post: Unable to load DLL 'PS3TMAPI.dll' Need some help with RTM on DEX
01-19-2014, 12:11 AM #1
autolink
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok just updated to PS3ITA V1.50 DEX and loaded CCAPI. I was trying to search around but could not find any tutorials on to set up the cod ghosts tool. Current problem I have is on the COD Ghosts editor it will not let me connect. It said "unable to load DLL 'PS3TMAPI.dll'. I have the files downloaded but I dont know where to put them. Do I create a folder in the C: drive or put it all in a folder on the desktop? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
01-19-2014, 06:58 PM #2
you don't need ccapi if your on dex firmware to rtm online.
Also you need to put all your files and RTM tool all in one folder as I found it works better.

you just need target manager to get your pc to connect with your ps3. (tutorial to setup :
)

here's a link on how to setup the RTM tool :

its pretty simple.

There should be many tut's on this stuff on ngu
08-20-2014, 10:59 PM #3
UhZxro
Do a barrel roll!
Im Getting same error its when i try to start my rpc on a bo1 Rtm could u help ? Picture of what it says You must login or register to view this content. Smile
08-23-2014, 12:49 AM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
if your using a tool and get any PS3TMAPI.dll error, make sure the ps3tmapi.dll file is actually in the same folder as well as ps3tmapi_net.dll no matter what your using Smile
09-18-2014, 09:45 PM #5
Originally posted by Geo7 View Post
if your using a tool and get any PS3TMAPI.dll error, make sure the ps3tmapi.dll file is actually in the same folder as well as ps3tmapi_net.dll no matter what your using Smile

I think these are CEX noobs or maybe even cfg kiddies just saying you need DEX to run TMAPI lol
09-18-2014, 09:49 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by XxLawModzzxX View Post
I think these are CEX noobs or maybe even cfg kiddies just saying you need DEX to run TMAPI lol

I had issues with people using CCAPI on version 1.3 of my tool where I forgot the ps3tmapi.dll from the file, for some reason completely stopped the tool from working both sides
09-19-2014, 12:14 AM #7
Originally posted by Geo7 View Post
I had issues with people using CCAPI on version 1.3 of my tool where I forgot the ps3tmapi.dll from the file, for some reason completely stopped the tool from working both sides

Yeah I know I still have the issue with both tools but ps3api tools work lol
10-05-2015, 05:34 PM #8
jatt_mods
Save Point
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post

well i have dex but i cant connect to rtm tool for mw3, i get the same error! ( unable to load PS3TMAPI.dll )!! how should i fix it?
10-05-2015, 05:41 PM #9
jatt_mods
Save Point
never mind i connected but i cant attach it ! it says " object reference not set to an instance of an object " i really want help! i m on dex 4.46
10-20-2015, 03:50 AM #10
Originally posted by mods View Post
never mind i connected but i cant attach it ! it says " object reference not set to an instance of an object " i really want help! i m on dex 4.46

Start ProDG debugger and connect to the ps3, should fix your problem.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo