08-24-2015, 07:44 PM #1
Crisperson
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); One of my customers wanted a Ghosts recovery and I usually do it the same for everyone. But this customer had a major case of OCD where everything had to be perfect. So when I would give him 10th prestige, my customer would want each soldier to be a different prestige because apparently, that's how it looks when you get to prestige 10 legitly. To be more specific, he wanted his soldiers to look like this. Soldier 1 would have the prestige 1 icon. Soldier 2 would have the prestige 2 icon and so on. The tool I used would never let me do this. It would always repeat some of the soldiers' pretige icons in the create a soldier tab. Any ideas?
08-30-2015, 05:39 PM #2
Chen Madhala
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Crisperson View Post
One of my customers wanted a Ghosts recovery and I usually do it the same for everyone. But this customer had a major case of OCD where everything had to be perfect. So when I would give him 10th prestige, my customer would want each soldier to be a different prestige because apparently, that's how it looks when you get to prestige 10 legitly. To be more specific, he wanted his soldiers to look like this. Soldier 1 would have the prestige 1 icon. Soldier 2 would have the prestige 2 icon and so on. The tool I used would never let me do this. It would always repeat some of the soldiers' pretige icons in the create a soldier tab. Any ideas?

If you are a developer, you can make a tool that do this and use "for" loop.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo