10-07-2015, 05:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok its at the point im sick of losing accounts ( 10 in a few hours)
so its time to ask for some help
I brought Platium Desire Engine on sunday
and i can get BO2 working and MW3...
now ghosts and Advance warfare are suppose to be part of the package..
but I have tried so many different ways to get around the ghosts ban using it and there is no way i have found .. i have tried using anti ban tool that works on a clean debug and still getting banned
Right now im feeling really ripped off by desire engine maker and funny enough his skype is no longer and neither is his website
this shit cost me $65 and i can only use it on 2 games ...
can anyone tell me if they have this working or was it a false advertising to get you to buy the crap.. im waiting to be console banned again as well now just too add to the list of expense this will cost me
i tried to email the dude that makes it on sunday and as u would expect no reply...
so if anyone has this working can you point me in the right direction
thanks heaps
10-07-2015, 09:05 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
sprx menu on ghost you get instan ban havnt seen anyway to get around it so i stick with rtm tools
10-13-2015, 02:38 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
use my eboot you wont get banned You must login or register to view this content.
rename the sprx menu too ( Mega_Ghost ) but use my eboot thats in the file when downloaded and you will be fine enjoy gaming
01-30-2016, 01:18 AM #4
atchex
Keeper
Hola e usado tu sprx frost engine pero solo se me abre en la primera partida en las siguientes no porque podria ser?
02-03-2016, 01:21 AM #5
Iamluckey7 frost engine and antiban eboot works 100% safe ive been useing it 2 months

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo