11-09-2015, 11:19 AM #1
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like the title I lost my dlc's from ghost like all my maps and camos that I purchased on the ps store. Im using a modded eboot that I got here on nextgen but now I can't even go and redownload them from the store because I get and error on any of the downloads... What can I do... I had the season pass for all the maps
11-09-2015, 09:50 PM #2
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by NJ2MTL View Post
Like the title I lost my dlc's from ghost like all my maps and camos that I purchased on the ps store. Im using a modded eboot that I got here on nextgen but now I can't even go and redownload them from the store because I get and error on any of the downloads... What can I do... I had the season pass for all the maps

You can try deleting your acc and adding it back onto your PS3 or you can install the DLCs via PKG
11-09-2015, 11:20 PM #3
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Tears View Post
You can try deleting your acc and adding it back onto your PS3 or you can install the DLCs via PKG

How do I delete acc and add it back I never heard of this method and for the dlc's via pkg I tried this through psnstuff and I didn't get it to work
11-10-2015, 12:13 AM #4
Tears
Temp is my dad.
How do I delete acc and add it back I never heard of this method and for the dlc's via pkg I tried this through psnstuff and I didn't get it to work

You just install Package files FileZilla. dev_hdd0/packages/place here

for the account just go to users and the end on the left and click Triangle and delete then add it back
11-10-2015, 07:55 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Like the title I lost my dlc's from ghost like all my maps and camos that I purchased on the ps store. Im using a modded eboot that I got here on nextgen but now I can't even go and redownload them from the store because I get and error on any of the downloads... What can I do... I had the season pass for all the maps

Thread moved to Call of Duty: Ghosts Modding Questions as this is a modding related question.
11-11-2015, 07:50 PM #6
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Tears View Post
You just install Package files FileZilla. dev_hdd0/packages/place here

for the account just go to users and the end on the left and click Triangle and delete then add it back

Where do you get your dlcs from with licenses I tried doing psnstuff and the rap file thing and its not working
11-11-2015, 07:55 PM #7
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Where do you get your dlcs from with licenses I tried doing psnstuff and the rap file thing and its not working

You cant link it because its Warez but you can just Google it.
11-11-2015, 09:10 PM #8
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer

Can you private message me where please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo