01-23-2016, 05:53 AM #1
Cleverr
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys im having problems finding lobbies with force host. im using eternity and its not working
02-11-2016, 10:35 AM #2
Loes
Lexicon Admin
Originally posted by iAmClever View Post
Hey guys im having problems finding lobbies with force host. im using eternity and its not working

Thread moved to Ghosts Modding Questions.
05-01-2016, 12:38 AM #3
I'm having the same issue, if you find a solution please notify me. If I find a solution I'll notify you.
05-02-2016, 11:50 PM #4
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by IAmClever View Post
Hey guys im having problems finding lobbies with force host. im using eternity and its not working

This could be cause you have bad connection or you have a NAT Type of Moderate or strict
05-17-2016, 06:10 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

you not finding a lobby is probab;y due to the fact like no one plays the game, and i think it has dedicated servers anyway im not sure, also your connection and nat type also play a big part in it
08-04-2016, 06:16 AM #6
Also have the same proble, LOW just doesn't work at all and when set to HIGH like 2-3 people join then leave...
08-05-2016, 12:34 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Low = Force Host, High = Super Force Host, Low works best when you have a full party of 6
08-21-2016, 05:20 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff

Question Answered, Thread closed, if u have any other questions open a new Thread Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo