Post: Call Of Duty Ghosts Tool 1.03 by ImSooCool UPDATED WITH FORCE HOST
11-10-2013, 06:52 AM #1
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys :vince:,

Today i bring you my tool that i have been working on for a few days, I had it finished on 1.02 but when i thought to release it, the 1.03 update ruined every offset but anyways, here i have a fully working tool with all the good stuff that you would like such as :

Name Changer/ Flasher, Party Name Changer, Clan Tag Changer

Non-Host Mods, Prestige Looper, Extinction Mods With Godmode and Ammo,Super Speed/Jump

Stats Modifications, XP Per Soldier, Private Match Fix, Reset Stats, Extinction Prestige, Soldier Modifications,

Soldier Loadout Modifications, Cool Patches, Backgrounds, Uniforms, Heads All Perks, Minigun,

Hidden Camos on All Soldiers, Assault Killstreaks in Support and Links to Latest Debugged Eboot and self file.

You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

VirusScan : You must login or register to view this content.

I hope you guys like it, as much as i do. I m learning and getting better so i will surely try to make something much better next time. Smile

UPDATE 1 : More things in Unlock All, fixed some bugs
UPDATE 2 : Added Body Count Reaper Head, Reticles, New Killstreaks in Support (which are assault) and Button Name Changer
UPDATE 3 : Added FORCE HOST Smile works only on Ghosts Moshpit Playlist because that doesn't has dedicated servers
FREE FALL pkg file to Play Ghosts Moshpit : You must login or register to view this content.
UPDATE 4 : Added more Reticles, Body Count Merc Head, Viper Background/Patch, Ghosts Are Real Patch, The Beast Patch
UPDATE 5 : Added Wall Hack, Big Map and Invisible Character Mod (can make for other clients but don't want to)
And If you like it please Leave a Thanks Smile <3

If you want to do MP mods in Ghosts Moshpit use my friend RawDog's Tool Smile : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ImSooCool ; 11-16-2013 at 11:38 PM. Reason: New Update With Bunch Of Cool Stuff

The following 74 users say thank you to ImSooCool for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Hammy, ⚔Spanners⚔, Eddie Mac, 7moodz, AllMw2MoDz, Asian, BASEBALL4EVER12, BaSs_HaXoR, Brag, BroIDontMod, CARDIFF MoDz, Clouds, DGreenMan, dolby1, emcrew2, EnforcEIVIoDz, Fesh, Gommy, Hacked By Anon, JLM, ilasthope, ImAzazel, InHell, iPwNoobz-, joni_djESP, jumper2012, ka5hm1r, kaser, lishalzal, Loxy, Maatzy, Mango_Knife, milky4444, MODZ4FUN420, MOHN, moviedog, Mxtivated, MyThe2011, network10, NGU-xNiicKzHD, nicholasnogo, Ozy, ozzy21, Peter_Griffin, PussayPatrol, RAV-_-MALWA, Renton, rishul, rodrigovidal, Smexeh, SonyBlack, SWAT CLAN, swerve420, T0ngan, ThePaaqoHD, TONEY777, Wilisete, worrorfight, x-iNToXiCaTeD-o, xColdFlameHD, Fatality, xkoeckiiej, xKrypticModz, xKtF, Xplaya, xxAussiefella69, xXx-.-Moder, Yasunick, yomen9, Ziad1997, zxvalleymodz
11-12-2013, 04:20 PM #56
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Cyberk View Post
This legit.. does it contain a CID stealer though?

Why would i do that, i don't want people to hate me Not Happy or Sad and i didnt even encrypt my tool you can see the code if you know how to do it but you know
11-12-2013, 04:38 PM #57
Default Avatar
AK47
Originally posted by ImSooCool View Post
Why would i do that, i don't want people to hate me Not Happy or Sad and i didnt even encrypt my tool you can see the code if you know how to do it but you know

Yeah, snooping through it now :P
11-12-2013, 05:18 PM #58
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Cyberk View Post
Yeah, snooping through it now :P

do whatever you want but don't accuse me cid stealers please Smile and do whatever you want with my source i don't care bro. All the stuff i have in it, has been released publicly so yea and please if you also like my tool give a thanks i would love that
11-12-2013, 05:19 PM #59
T0ngan
Do a barrel roll!
This is one of the best tool out there, simple to use and tons tons TONS of fun!

The following user thanked T0ngan for this useful post:

Alan.
11-12-2013, 08:14 PM #60
mdeiafire down :(
11-12-2013, 09:30 PM #61
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by DGreenMan View Post
mdeiafire down :(

It works, it cant go down as i have mediafire premium
11-12-2013, 09:37 PM #62
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by ImSooCool View Post
It works, it cant go down as i have mediafire premium

Update 5, with clients? Winky Winky
11-12-2013, 09:41 PM #63
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Kierxn View Post
Update 5, with clients? Winky Winky

I will soon, as there gonna be a new update on 15th because of the PS4 and i will try to put clients Smile

The following user thanked ImSooCool for this useful post:

Hammy
11-12-2013, 10:05 PM #64
xKrypticModz
Smile NextGenUpdate Elite Smile
nice work man for the force host and the moshppt pkg

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo